PKYEK 100 episodes completion: Telly Buzz Article

monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani completes 100 episodes

STAR One's most loved and dangerous love story Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani has completed a century. The cast and crew members are happy about the show's success as the response to the jodi of Abhay-Piya has been fantastic. 

The unit celebrated the completion of 100 episodes of Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani by cutting a huge cake on the sets of the show.

We spoke to lead actors about their journey, their favourite scenes, rapport with co-stars and much more.

Abhay aka Vivian Dsena is excited about this record and says, "It's amazing that the show completed 100 episodes and I am glad that with my first show I got such a good response from the audiences. I am thrilled especially as they have now accepted me as Abhay. I feel since we started the shoot, I have grown as an actor. We will definitely be celebrating properly with a big party soon."

Talking about his favourite scene is tough for the actor. "It's very difficult for me to choose a favourite scene, as I feel that every scene in the show has taken the story forward. I guess the major highpoint in the serial was when I turned into a vampire and the other one would be when I express my feelings towards Piya."

He has had a wonderful time with his team and co stars- Piya, Panchi, Misha etc. "Everyone is very friendly and from day one we have shared a great chemistry and like they say good rapport off-screen definitely depicts great on-screen chemistry. We have all become good friends and I am glad that Ekta Maam chose me for this role." He has more to say about his fans. "I have got immense feedback from the audiences- especially from my hometown Ujjain, which has overwhelmed me. I didn't expect people would love me so much. With the blessings of the Almighty and best wishes of my fans, I will continue to work hard and achieve higher standards in the show."

Piya aka Sukirti Khandpal too is equally elated that her show has struck a chord with the audiences. "Yes, the journey of Piya has been wonderful and exciting. This is a role that I haven't portrayed on television before. Crossing 100 episodes seem like a flash, I didn't realize we had reached this mark so soon. The cake cutting ceremony was fun and put everyone in a party mood."

Furthermore, she speaks about her favourite scene, "I have done numerous emotional scenes and I feel, they have been a learning experience for me as an actor. I enjoyed my emotional scenes with Abhay which are always highly charged and that greatly please everyone. My friendship with Misha too has an interesting space." Sukirti shares a warm friendship with Priya Wal who plays Misha and the others in the show. "All of them are really friendly and professionals. None of us have any hang ups or attitude, which is why we jell as a team."

Thanking her fans she says, "I have got immense support from my fans who love and watch our show. I want to thank them all for loving Piya. They have been as giving as they were when I essayed the role of Dr. Riddhima in Dill Mill Gayee and Zee's Agle Janam too. My ambition is to challenge myself in different roles."

Panchi aka Vahbiz Dorabjee, too, is happy on completion of 100 episodes. She exclaims, "I am on cloud nine that my first show is a huge hit and I am grateful to both STAR One and Ekta Maam for giving me my first break. It has been a beautiful journey to play the role of Panchi and in these few months I have grown as an actress. This role and show has given me confidence as an actor. As for favourite scenes, I don't have many scenes in college but I really loved all the interaction with my on-screen sister Misha and our mother. Currently, I am enjoying the scenes with my boss – Siddharth Karnik which gives me something different to essay. We all are like a family on the sets. It is very wonderful and fun to be together working, having fun. We have become very good friends. Among all my co-actors, Vivian aka Abhay is very naughty and a great prankster. On-screen he appears very serious but when the camera stops rolling, he is something watch out for."

Kabir aka Vishal Gandhi too had his say about the experience of doing Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani. "I am glad that Balaji offered me a role that has different shades and variation. Now it is celebration time for us, as after 100 episodes, our show is going stronger than ever. My favourite scenes are the explosive ones with Piya, my face off with Abhay which were really appreciated by the audiences. Currently, my scenes with Angad are quite interesting. The character of Kabir has been a milestone in my career as he is complex, went from positive to negative. This is my third show and I feel lucky to get such a cool role. I want to thank the audiences for all the love and support."

Don't forget to watch Abhay-Piya's unique love story every Monday to Saturday in Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani at 8.30 pm only on STAR One.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sapphire_238 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx 4 sharing!!!!! 😊 
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks guys...i just randomly came across this artcle..
seems everyone is so excited and overwhelmed with this achievement...
vivian wants a proper celebration...i guess he wants to get drunk again...lol
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnx 4 sharing!!!!! 😊
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing🤗
Glad to know that Sukku and Priya Wal are good friends offscreen as well😊
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH MY GOD..!! Thats awesoem..GOD HOW MUCH I WAS WAITING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS.Its awesome..!!Love you all & Thank you kiranni..and guys please go & bombard  messages on this artcile..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey but it is not there on front page yaar kahan hai yeh article..!!!
divya92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
abhay the prankster😆...i kn ow vahbizzz ko iske baare mein jyada experience hoga..hehehe
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing.....congratulations to pkyek and pkyekians...🥳
UpintheBlue. thumbnail
Thnx for sharing.
Its lovely to see Vivian and Sukirti really enjoying their scenes together. as mentioned as their best scenes by both are their emotional scenes with oneother. great to know. its also great that both ViSu and the whole team share a friendly offscreen without any attitude as they say!

They rock:)

btw @TM...this is not Tellybuzz. its from Starone.in
http://starone.in/news/1365/pyaar-ki-ye-ek-kahaani-completes-100-episodes.aspx
Edited by Icecreamx - 13 years ago