Abhay's Emotions Regarding Piya!!!EDITED!

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
ok folks  this post is about Abhay and his illogical behaviors/emotions towards Piya!  

is it just me or Abhay's behaviors towards  Piya are very cold!!? i mean they are very emotionless and very indifferent that makes you feel that he doesn't love her at all!!!πŸ˜•..and this is very disappointing!!

nowadays he doesn't strike me as a man/vampire, who is deeply in love, when he is with Piya!!

his expressions are almost none existent when he is with her!!! or when he is looking at her or carrying her or hugging her!!!!!! there is no intensity, no passion, in fact there is nothing!!!!πŸ˜• what kind of love is this?

its like we are back to squire oneπŸ˜• but at least in the intial days he was more intense as he showed some anger towards her too!! and more passion!

so seriously whats going on?!! 
this kind of attitude could have been accepted and would have been  justified too in the beginning of the show! ( yeah i justified it too in my initial topics)

however this cold  expressionless attitude is not accepted now! and it has become illogical and doesn't go  well with the currant track!  as so much happened between them!! and he is in love with her now! and they showed it in many occasions! with expressions and all! 

and now of suddenly he is all cold and expressionless again!! Duh!  this attitude doesn't make sense whatsoever anymore! πŸ˜•

moreover, why does Abhay look tired and almost like a broken lifeless guy all the time?!!! no smiles! not even a smirk! no expressions at all!! no spunk! wearing the same old jacket ( i had to bring up the jacket! God i hate it so much 😑, for God sake change his attire tooπŸ˜†)

he is  a vampire for God sake he should be full of spunk and well dressedπŸ˜†

come on CVs  whats going on? what kind of stupid direction is this? why are you making Abhay's character unconvincing as a man in love? this is a love story for God sake!!!!!!

i know its not Vivian's fault, as he is a brilliant actor 
but the poor guy is doing what he is told to do, and this is a major let down! seriously!..

this stupid show is getting on my nerves why would we watch a love story where the boy who is supposed to be in love don't look like he is in love one bit!!!πŸ˜•πŸ₯±

someone should tell Ekta that vampires are always shown to be very passionate creatures and they are not shown to be cold expressionless and lifeless statues!!

ok  ok i know that there are no guide books of how a vampire should be ( i am the one who said that in the first place) πŸ˜† 

but hey seriously a dull, boring and cold  vampire is the last thing that is appealing to a viewer,  this is not convincing  one bit!

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss_sunn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah maybe but we love him i love the part when you say

"moreover why does Abhay looks tired and almost like a broken guy!!! no smiles! not even a smirk! no expressions at all!! wearing the same old jacket ( i had to bring up the jacket! God i hate it so much 😑, for God sake change his attire tooπŸ˜†)"

i was like 🀣

ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss_Sun

yeah maybe but we love him i love the part when you say

"moreover why does Abhay looks tired and almost like a broken guy!!! no smiles! not even a smirk! no expressions at all!! wearing the same old jacket ( i had to bring up the jacket! God i hate it so much 😑, for God sake change his attire tooπŸ˜†)"

i was like 🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ and hey i love him too to the core thats why i want him to be convincing as a lover boy, and Vivian is awesome so why they are making him act in this way!πŸ˜• 
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I like abhay being Abhay of initial days,,,Stay Away,,,Live Me alone,,Mujse dur raho piya,,,,

Atleast he is vampire when he do that all,,,,what he is doing now 🀒🀒I want him back,,,

I know so much happen bet Abhiya but Abhay is 200 yrs old so many things actually he already exprience so what now
SounSoun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
So true !!!! I want him to show his emotions , I know he controls himself but still he loves Piya !
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But I think that's just part of his character.
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sim-

I like abhay being Abhay of initial days,,,Stay Away,,,Live Me alone,,Mujse dur raho piya,,,,

Atleast he is vampire when he do that all,,,,what he is doing now 🀒🀒I want him back,,,

I know so much happen bet Abhiya but Abhay is 200 yrs old so many things actually he already exprience so what now

@ i know what you mean i liked his attitude at those days but he cant go on like this any more i welcome the arrogant attitude, but not the cold indifferent and expressionless face towards Piya because now it doesn't make any sense as he is in love with her and so much happened between them  

@ bold hey i didn't quite get you!! you mean you agree that his cold behavior doesn't make sense!

ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: SounSoun

So true !!!! I want him to show his emotions , I know he controls himself but still he loves Piya !

yeah i know what you mean to show him controlling his emotions is something, but to show him expressionless,  especially when he is holding her or is close to her is illogical! especially when the camera is on his face!!
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs.Jaysean

But I think that's just part of his character.

correction it was part of his character but now things have changed between him and Piya so they cant show him act so indifferent and cold with her anymore its doesn't make sense its like he doesn't feel for her anything this is nonsense! 

moreover why does he have to looks so lifeless? its so  boring yaar!!! we need to see him full loaded  his spunky attitude!
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Only yesterday episode i felt abahy was little dull , otherwise from starting till date i felt he was good at what he was suppose to be .
U could see his emotion when he dreamt about the bad omen or when piya confess her secret