Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Only yesterday episode i felt abahy was little dull , otherwise from starting till date i felt he was good at what he was suppose to be .

U could see his emotion when he dreamt about the bad omen or when piya confess her secret

hey sweets i am not saying he was dull from the beginning! moreover i justified him in his initial days And we did see some mazing shots in some of the recent scenes like hospital scene and when he apologized to her ..and some other 

what i am  saying, nowadays  when he is with Piya  there should be some sort of spark and emotions and passion intensity! as he is in love with her now!!

but lately even when he is close to her, he has no expressions, he is so cold! like when he hugged her in the elevator and when she was crying or when carried her when she fell and when he walked with her..etc..

i look at him and i dont  feel/see any love in his expressions!!! he seems very cold!😕
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well..i guess he is doing his job...i like abhay..no matter what...!i like his attitude...very much..:)so i dont have any complaint over him..he is doing well..:)Edited by ifrah. - 13 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mrs.Jaysean

But I think that's just part of his character.

I totally second that..and about his attire I am with you ka&eela..!! Abhay is so full of love but he is awesome strong & doesnot express it..but PIYA can feel it..through his various getures & mannerisms..& I am sur eyo do ..Too..Aw..the eye contact is just sooooooooooooo HOT..come on ka7eela..have patience..sweety..!! Cant you see the sparks flying al lover when they ar together ..dint you see that walk in the corridor yesterday an dteh way he held her hand soooo possessively..aw..some times his STONE HEART ALSO lets him..down.even after trying to be so harsh..that s the beuty of ABHAY & PIYA's dark passionate forbidden lovestory..!! & I just LOVE IT..to death..!!.!!
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifrah.

well..i guess he is doing his job...i like abhay..no matter what...!i like his attitude...very much..:)so i dont have any complaint over him..he is doing well..:)

i think you are not getting my point!

i am not saying i dont love him😕

@ what attitude of late there is none!  ðŸ˜• why does he has to be so expressionless  now! he should show emotions and  spunky attitude, this doesn't make sense to me!
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I totally second that..and about his attire I am with you ka&eela..!! Abhay is so full of love but he is awesome strong & doesnot express it..but PIYA can feel it..through his various getures & mannerisms..& I am sur eyo do ..Too..Aw..the eye contact is just sooooooooooooo HOT..come on ka7eela..have patience..sweety..!! Cant you see the sparks flying al lover when they ar together ..dint you see that walk in the corridor yesterday an dteh way he held her hand soooo possessively..aw..some times his STONE HEART ALSO lets him..down.even after trying to be so harsh..that s the beuty of ABHAY & PIYA's dark passionate forbidden lovestory..!! & I just LOVE IT..to death..!!.!!

hey dear i know where you coming from but i think you didn't get my point😳

@  bold you are talking about their chemistry here😳

sure Visu share a magical chemistry😳 

what i am talking about is Abhay's attitude when he is looking at her or hugging her there should be more passion and emotions! but lately i fail to see that😕

he seems tired , cold lifeless!😕 i want to see him with attitude and full on passionate though he tries to hide it😳 i hope you got my point

ifrah. thumbnail
well..i know your point...!anyways..thanx for the explanation..:)
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ka7eela

hey dear i know where you coming from but i think you didn't get my point😳

@  bold you are talking about their chemistry here😳

sure Visu share a magical chemistry😳 

what i am talking about is Abhay's attitude when he is looking at her or hugging her there should be more passion and emotions! but lately i fail to see that😕

he seems tired , cold lifeless!😕 i want to see him with attitude and full on passionate though he tries to hide it😳 i hope you got my point

hmmm OK OK..its just as poca has said in another post..He is purposely avoiding all that so that Piya dosent fall for hin more deep so as to not able to get back...now it is in PIYA's hand how to convince hin that I dont care what is the future & if teh future sis without YOU,..then I would rather be in ABYSS..with you..I hope I have got it right this time..!!😆
ifrah. thumbnail
well..i know your point...!anyways..thanx for the explanation..:)ya he should show some..emotions...:)
sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaa even i felt yesterday in d last part

his xpressions were not thr

nd even in d library

it seemed as if only pia is in love

atleast they showed show how diificult it is 4 abhay 2 stay away frm pia
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

hmmm OK OK..its just as poca has said in another post..He is purposely avoiding all that so that Piya dosent fall for hin more deep so as to not able to get back...now it is in PIYA's hand how to convince hin that I dont care what is the future & if teh future is without YOU,..then I would rather be in ABYSS..with you..I hope I have got it right this time..!!😆

@ bold we all know that he was doing that keep away from me act ever since they have met, its no secret to any one, he always said hate me Piya and teated her rudely and blah blah!! to keep make her hate him and not get attached to him

but things have changed now their relationship isn't same anymore he cant put on the same act of being cold expressionless now! and this is my point!

@ blue i know what you are coming at, i  have went through it in my FF too long time ago, but this isn't about Piya!! , again i say this is about why Abhay is still  acting so cold and lifeless?!! this  doesn't make sense ok we know he has to hide his feelings but  there are better ways! 

seriously when i watch them nowadays there is no love or passion in Abhays eyes or expressions and no intensity when he looks at her , its disappointing! 
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago