Users

Frequent Posters

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the update cant wait
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Ok this promo is confusing to me right now.. 😕 I mean why does Sarja not like Niru working?? Or is it that he doesnt like someone else to come and invade their town or gaon specifically?? 😆 Jokes apart am still confused!! 😕

@Nikki, Darshana and Shivani: You guys are soo right!! This show should be promoted!! That is why I never liked Imagine, they dont really promote the good show!! I wish this show was on some other channel.. But as Nikki said they keep on bringing stupid reality shows and doesnt give much attention to their own fiction shows with great concepts!!  Thats soo bad.. But hope to see it promoted..
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sshikhaa for the sharing this promo...
I have to agree with u all that the show is not promoted well ...  Will it help if we complain abt this on PMMKA FB or NDTV imagine FB walls...

But there shld be many of us commenting there otherwise it will go unnoticed...
Anyway hopefully word of mouth will catch up and the show will do well and have a life of its own....
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
indeed they should promote the show welll.......we all feel promoting the show would work wonders for the show.....even for that matter the new reality show is getting more importance,,,,,,,,,,,

and thank you for the update...........lets all wait for the story to advance!!!!.....
hpoe the show does even better and better