New Promo-kahin nafrat kahin pyar sarja & chandni

Posted: 13 years ago
okayy okayy just saw the new promo ...

they showed sarja's first meetin with niru...showed how angry sarja was at niru...

he is says, ki bahar wale log aake yahan ke logon ki naukari le jate hain and issi tarah ek din ye is jagah par bbhi kabza kar lenge....

so basically niru is shown workin ..and there was a bus i think....maybe she is workin as a conducter or somethin... sarja is really angryy...

and then the heroo comes bhag ke ...aayee kya entry maari hai chandu neπŸ˜ƒ
he consoles niru and they both hold hands😳

will update properly once i get to see it again...

the bg is somethin like kya iss nafrat ke mahaul mein khilenge pyar ke phool (okay it wasnt exactly like this but it meant this only lol )
Edited by Sshikhaa - 13 years ago
thnxx Sikha for d update.....😊
Rofl...at the opp reactions of the bros.
Oh man..bus so no local trains! Lol.
They promote dis show not properly. They shouldn't leave d shw for destiny...lol      thanks for promo update.
LOLL! nooo pmmka cast went to nagpur for promotions a week back LOLL! i hope the show gets more promotion man..

i don know whether it waas a bus or wat ....it looked like a yellow school bus kinds.... and she was in blue white suit....maybe she is workin in a school or somethin...

the promo said mangalwar....so we will get to see it on tues...lolll
I agree there are no proper promotion... In Mumbai, on every bus you will find Zor Ka Zatka posters, at every imp places only that shows hoardings are there......... How people will come to know about this show? when it is launch on same date

Thanks for promo details!
Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago
Lmao ...where did nagpur come from? Jun went to bhopal only.
Haha channel should focus on airing dis promo only well. The show is actually good.
Hmm..school bus..what was niru's educatinal qualificatins? It wud be interestng 2 knw...
thanks for promo yaar..

Ye Chandu bhag ke aaya ?? phir sae ?? Sarja shouts at niru's huh ,, hope she is not flooding city with her tears πŸ˜†.......

well yes SBB and SBS dont really help much , they need to promote show properly , well mean while we can do it on IF πŸ˜†....... I do promote many shows πŸ˜†

Originally posted by JustJ

Ye Chandu bhag ke aaya ?? phir sae ?? Sarja shouts at niru's huh ,, hope she is not flooding city with her tears πŸ˜†.......

well yes SBB and SBS dont really help much , they need to promote show properly , well mean while we can do it on IF πŸ˜†....... I do promote many shows πŸ˜†

well we r getting these frequent sbs/sbb segs only coz of jun's female fans folln i guess...rofl.
Yeah these don't help much..channel should promote it well.
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

well we r getting these frequent sbs/sbb segs only coz of jun's female fans folln i guess...rofl.
Yeah these don't help much..channel should promote it well.

@bold....
AB has alwz been one of d favs of SBS n SBB...esp SBS...😳😳......AB n SBS ka ristha toh parso purana haina......so AB jahan media wahan....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....n we will gt such sweet nice segments in somewht regular intervals frm both SBS n SBB......

bt yea channel shud promote well.....ab toh Zor ka jhatka khatam bhi ho raha hai..they shud hv moved PMMKA to either 9-.9.30pm ya 9.30-10pm slot......bt these ppl instead of tht they r puttin new reality show............i am sure.....time slot change wud defo do wonders to d show...n along wid it promotions bhi ache hote....toh aur acha hota...bt currently nothin happenin......
Nikk i love all ab segs.
Oh yes ab send jun to aus which was a fab sbs epi!
Well atleast they should start pmmka on time sharp at 10:30. They delay the start time!