(OS) Memories of his past part 3

-Saruu- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This is Written from Geet's point of view.

Her words cut through me, like someone was cutting through me with a scissor. "I was his child's mother, we were engaged. "When would my torture end? When I thought all the misunderstandings had ended, another one arose. How could he forget to tell me such a big thing? I didn't believe him. And now, I would tell him that.

I walked into our room, tears in my eyes. I had to control my emotions and be strong. No matter what happened, I had to find out the truth. Before I told him something that could change his life forever.

Maan: Geet, listen to me,

Geet: I don't want to listen anything; first, you'll have to tell me everything. Truthfully.

Maan: why don't u believe me? I didn't betray you. Not even once, in our 3 years of marriage.

Geet: so, what is the truth? Why did she say u were engaged? And she was going to be the mother of your child? Was she lying? Or was it a figment of her imagination? Every relationship is based on trust. And u broke my trust by hiding such an important matter from me.What did I do wrong? That u gave me this punishment?

Maan: will u listen to me or not? How can I tell you the truth if u don't listen to me? Me and Sameera were college friends'

Geet: oh, just friends. And magically, she got pregnant with your kid? Huh, M? That's what u want to say.

(SHE TURNS AWAY FROM HIM AND A TEAR FALLS DOWN HER CHEEK)

I truly loved you, more than my life. And whilst marrying u,I never thought that you'd betray me in this way.U promised to be Faithful promised to always support me? Didn't u think about these promises once before doing such a thing?

Maan: You-

Geet: Me what? U don't have any answer for my questions, right?

(Maan IS VERY ANGRY)

Maan: u want an answer, right? Fine, I'll give u an answer.Yes,I was engaged to Sameera, Yes, she was pregnant with my kid. Happy?

That was enough. His words echoed in my ears. He had betrayed me and I could never forgive him. My world began crashing around me.I fell to the ground. The last things I heard were his voice, that man's voice that had betrayed me and caused me so much pain, that man who didn't know that his child was growing in my womb. And then the darkness engulfed me.

Please comment and tell me what you think๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by tere_liye_10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb...
beautifully written...
loved it...
-Saruu- thumbnail
Thank You So Much๐Ÿ˜Š
Im Glad U Liked It๐Ÿ˜Š
-Saruu- thumbnail
74 views and only 2 comments.
Is It That Bad?๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by tere_liye_10 - 13 years ago
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing n vry interesting.....plz add me 2 ur pm list......
mchopra thumbnail
Finish it..i mean wht ahppens next..come on..this looks incomplete..
its written well..i mst say..
hemvb thumbnail
you have to continue this os yaar!!! its too good!!!
wanna know what happened to maan and sameera!
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey it was nice ... 

can u plzz post the link to the previous one too ... 

and continue soon 

love
Sana
-Saruu- thumbnail
There isnt a previous one and it is finished.Arent OS supposed to be just one? Or am i wrong?
But Thank You for liking it๐Ÿ˜Š

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tere_liye_10

There isnt a previous one and it is finished.Arent OS supposed to be just one? Or am i wrong?

But Thank You for liking it๐Ÿ˜Š

nahin nahin plzzz u have to continue.. u have to clear the MU .. plzz plzz pretty plzz..  ๐Ÿ˜

OS can be a series of one shots too..๐Ÿ˜†

plzz yaar aagay likho naa