Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: atria

Thanks....
So Jagya and Gauri are on slow track for now, and Anandi is going to study....
So no resolution to the triangle for the moment😡 
Lets hope Anandi sticks to studying and doesn't become a good beendni again the moment DS says something !

Yeah,hope it isn't a misleading precap by CVs🤔-just one of her many speeches ..Hope  she actually does  start studying again and not cower down once 😡Dadisa starts her angry rantings 😵..
I will wait until that actually happens  as the CVs have given us false hopes so many times.......😳
kal party 
kal party 🥳
When you educate a man you educate an individual; when you educate a woman you educate a whole family." — Robert Morrison MacIvor
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This triangle is unshakable for a long time to come. we feel Anandi has moved forward but Jagauri too shift their places and all three just change their places but the triangle is still there...
Am so upset with the writers for ruining a sweet character like this. They literally killed him and cut into pieces and has scattered it...
pjyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: divmath

Exactly Uma......did you notice that too.....he was just not bothered where she went..whether she reached home or not....all that mattered to him was the family members would now be angry with him....😡 that shows he doesn't value Anandi anymore and doesn't care even a bit, if he was so guilty he would have called her up immediately when he realized she left the hotel and said sorry, that did not happen, neither did he tell the truth to Gauri, he just said he needs "TIME", time for what Mr?? to decide who he wants to be with??? Confused moron.............and there our Mahaan Devi is all set to impress him yet again !! the good part is this time she is not trying to fly a kite and become a Kite Woman......and has decided to study !! Thank God ...

Its always" ME ME,ME" with jagya ,duniya  jaaye bhaad mein usse farak kahaan padthaa hai😳..He has spent years with anandi, she even took a bullet for him yet  he doesn't even worry whether she reached home safely ..PATHETIC excuse of a human being..
Sadly ,anandi still cares for him,🤔if anything bad happens to him she will go back running to take care of him ,forgetting about her own studies ..
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pjyo

Sadly ,anandi still cares for him,🤔if anything bad happens to him she will go back running to take care of him ,forgetting about her own studies ..

She cant be blamed for THAT psrt if happens. thats what any wife would do.. pati chaahey jaise bhi ho she will care for him at his difficulties
pjyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

She cant be blamed for THAT psrt if happens. thats what any wife would do.. pati chaahey jaise bhi ho she will care for him at his difficulties

haha uma ,world is changing😆..just watch 7 khoon maaf😉.. bahut ho gayi pathiyon ki dadagiri😉..😆
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Uma - woh zamana gaya yaar...after being subject to such humiliation from pati, and after knowing that he has been cheating on her.... if patni "Cares" for such a person then kya kehna....practically its not possible...but again everyone's perspective is different....I dont see that as a normal behavior....ek thappad lagao aur laath maaro aise pati ko...😆😆 yaa even better as Jyo said watch Saat Khoon Maaf 😆😆 and get inspired
pjyo thumbnail
yaah,divi i agree 👍🏼 
ek limit hotha hai sehne kaa🤔,uske baad toh   bhaad mein jaaye aisa   useless 🤬pathi...
uske baad pathi ki pitai      har pathni kaa janm siddh adhikaar hai...😆
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont believe in such hypocrytic samaaj...where if a husband cheats then its considered ok .... the wife is expected to accept that for ghar ki shanti, kids future etc........and if incase a wife does the same mistake then she wont be spared.....double standards....gone are those days....Anandi should not run to Jagya if something bad happens to him, that would be stupid......let him suffer...and pay for his sins...she did a good thing by ignoring his call today...lets see how long before she comes back to "mere natte bandar" mode again....
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing Update Jyo!
It was such a treat to read.... just as it was to watch the Precap!
I just hope she doesn't change her mind now and is adamant!
And I guess we'll see a glimpse of the young, intelligent choti anandi back! The one who was way sharper than her arrogant beend!
Partyyyyyyyyyy.......🥳