Bidaai 2 - To Be or Not To Be:TB:Mods note PG4

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Bidaai 2 - To Be or Not To Be...
Bidaai 2 - To Be or Not To Be...

The buzz is that Star Plus and Director's Kut are already planning the return of the cult show, ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
that is a great news... i just want parul and apu in it... still they are story is not complet..... so i just want angini back in bidaai 2.....Edited by zee10 - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Bidaai 2 is very possible: as there are lot of story tracks that can be worked out .,,,Angini track, Khushi-Tamanna, Anmol-Tamannam, Sakshi-Khushi, Sakshi-Alekh, Sakshi's son-Khushi and Sakshi's treatment to both., also a child born to Angine and the child's relationship to Tamanna.

and the best would be Ragini working towards her two daughters developing into Sadhna-Ragini combination.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks i wished they could continue with Angini story !!

There is so much left for Anmol and ragini for their story completion !!

Apurva and parul with they unfinished character of Anmoland Ragini 's story !

Then they can do whatever  sister leap !
tvmylove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

<font color="#000099">Bidaai 2 is very possible: as there are lot of story tracks that can be worked out .,,,Angini track, Khushi-Tamanna, Anmol-Tamannam, Sakshi-Khushi, Sakshi-Alekh, Sakshi's son-Khushi and Sakshi's treatment to both., also a child born to Angine and the child's relationship to Tamanna.</font>

<font color="#000099">and the best would be Ragini working towards her two daughters developing into Sadhna-Ragini combination.</font>

after long time omshant...
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sachi guys so much to explore..but chalo hamare armaano ka khoon kar ke hi sahi star plus ko andaazaa hau what we suffered...wish some thing about angini please god ...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gulaal was truly so unfortunate for us !!
I mean seriously our Bidaaii had so much story left and they axed the number one show to give room to Gulaal which never made it to the charts !!

And Bidaaii is coming back on teh same time slot !!

I am so saad about our fate seriously

Now  even when Bidaaii 2 comes back without Angini 's complete story i will be quite disappointing with Starplus and DKP also 😔
 !!

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes we suffered lots of the rush ending.a show which was getting good trps they end it without completing angini's story..

we need that back and these people have to rectify their mistake..

at last SP is getting the taste of his own medecine.bitter..

their replacement may be getting them headache now so they rushed for rescue to DKP..lol the irony they are ready to give him back 9pm slot..so why made him left in a jiffy leaving all the casts/viewers  in tears..

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
very disapointed in DKP and star plus.....i wish them luck though but sincere request to rajan ji..before spining off the leap ..conect the audience of old bidaai.....same audience who gave show ist no 1 slot in last 3-4 mths of the show.......for their sake shwo incomplete story..complete it and move on please please please.....nahi to ask dear parul to quit pratha angu is free and apu stil no comfirmed news..please give us angini back......may be for small time but please
tvmylove thumbnail
rajan sir we dont ask you much... we need just only one thing..WE NEED OUR ANGINI BACK.please please please please please please please please please please please please please give us our angini..