Bidaai 2 - To Be or Not To Be:TB:Mods note PG4 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by zee10

rajan sir we dont ask you much... we need just only one thing..WE NEED OUR ANGINI BACK.please please please please please please please please please please please please please give us our angini..
This is so sweet Zee

I hope they can hear our plea!!

The show seemed so unfinished and when they left on 13th November

The creatives if you are reading it please take it into consideration !
@Shanti

Bidaai 2 can start with just one thing: Angini story....it cannot have any other start....where they left Bidaai, they need to start from there๐Ÿ˜Š...just relax. If Bidaai starts, it will start with the life of Angini only...
I wish they hear out our request and get Anmol and Ragini's story !!
Apurva and Parul are such a magical couple
They ended their story ubruptly..
They need their share of their story !!

Very unfair  treatement done by starplus ending the show and giving the slot time to gulaal...

Instead they could have waited for Angini story to be completed  closed all the tracks and then ended the show !!

Please bring back Apurva and Parul as Angini.Want to see this awesome,magical,mesmerizing couple again.Not got enough of them.I am always thinking and dreaming about them.
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

@Shanti

Bidaai 2 can start with just one thing: Angini story....it cannot have any other start....where they left Bidaai, they need to start from there๐Ÿ˜Š...just relax. If Bidaai starts, it will start with the life of Angini only...

did I say that, I LOVE YOU?..... this is such a confided satisfaction hon.....you boosted up my hope ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
choti bahu has new forum,so i would assume we will get new forum for bidaai 2 as well and i feel with kind of non trust issue between development team and post leap member sof forum i would request diffent DT team ,soem one new who can look at all members without any bias and give fair treatment to all fan groups.
Originally posted by sami01

choti bahu has new forum,so i would assume we will get new forum for bidaai 2 as well and i feel with kind of non trust issue between development team and post leap member sof forum i would request diffent DT team ,soem one new who can look at all members without any bias and give fair treatment to all fan groups.
thats true dii

cudn't agree more di....i will prefer mature non-biased DT team, that too iff Angini is back otherwise i really don't care who takes the place as i will not bother to show my face there anyway....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Rehana86

cudn't agree more di....i will prefer mature non-biased DT team, that too iff Angini is back otherwise i really don't care who takes the place as i will not bother to show my face there anyway....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
agreed my dear ....i will also only show my face if angini come..warna i would not come here and make people who enjoy suffer..we woudl gracefuly leave the forum....for others to enjoy but please new set of unbiased mods would be appreciated if forum has angini in it.

agreed my dear ....i will also only show my face if angini come..warna i would not come here and make people who enjoy suffer..we woudl gracefuly leave the forum....for others to enjoy but please new set of unbiased mods would be appreciated if forum has angini in it.

ya sure dii... i will want come here,. i think needn't to come here... i had a wonderful time in this place... if there is no angini on bidaai 2.... then we dont have a place here.. i wil just say good bye to this forum.. not only rehan, you and me di.. there are maney... i think