Dev this is for you with love !

radev2010 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I really feel sorry for the kid. How can they do such a bad face painting job ? Does it  look like this on T.V too ?πŸ€”

credit for the picture goes to radev_fan (not the painting job) πŸ˜‰

Caution : This is just a fun post do not use the paint remover on humans. πŸ˜ƒ

-R

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the warning and the reminder that Heena actually did not do the painting on the poor kid.πŸ˜†........his makeup was awful, specially the area around the eyes. Actually this reminded me of an episode from Friends.........the one where Ross goes for tanning and gets spray tanned twice on the front half of his body. πŸ˜‰
radev2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: misti73

Thanks for the warning and the reminder that Heena actually did not do the painting on the poor kid.πŸ˜†........his makeup was awful, specially the area around the eyes. Actually this reminded me of an episode from Friends.........the one where Ross goes for tanning and gets spray tanned twice on the front half of his body. πŸ˜‰

😲😲😲 you are still awake ! 

You are right Misti ! pink eye shades and blue face painting ..the makeup looks awful πŸ€’

Never watched friends ..I was Law and order and Star Trak  fan before I got addicted hooked on to hindi soaps.

Have a good night!
-R
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Radev 2010

Me too felt the same that he was wee bit uncomfortable with the make up but it did not effect his acting. made this comment  earlier
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
U know..when i first saw the kid's entry..i was like who is this new child?πŸ€”
And my mom was ..He is the child who plays Dev..u saw him yesterday na..😊😲
I had to literally go near screen n compare with previous episode..🀣
Bachcha..i really feel bad for u though he looks damn cute..☺️as kanha n muskaan as radha!!
Sri:-)

august123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
actually may be any of you have not seen any krishnalila or ramlila  in small towns, its too heavy n awful  makeup they do here. when i was a kid i used to see ramlila in a small town in up, the ram used to be wearing the same blue color like the kid was wearing in cb,

i think they tried to make it look realistic like a kid playing kanha in a small town like rawal.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: august123

actually may be any of you have not seen any krishnalila or ramlila  in small towns, its too heavy n awful  makeup they do here. when i was a kid i used to see ramlila in a small town in up, the ram used to be wearing the same blue color like the kid was wearing in cb,

i think they tried to make it look realistic like a kid playing kanha in a small town like rawal.

Me too saw the ramlila during Dusera holidays and heavily made up Male actors also doing female rolesπŸ˜† there rarely used to be female actors in small towns I saw it when I was in Lucknow many times
radev2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: august123

August :

I never saw a Krishnalila live ..the closest I got is in CB πŸ˜† 

What I saw in my home town is call potharaju dance during Khali pooja. Its dam scary  .. as kid I would run and close the doors and windows just hearing the drums.. here is pict I found online

sorry, didn't mean to scare anyone .πŸ˜ƒ

-R

Edited by radev2010 - 13 years ago
radev2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Me too saw the ramlila during Dusera holidays and heavily made up Male actors also doing female rolesπŸ˜† there rarely used to be female actors in small towns I saw it when I was in Lucknow many times

@underline : πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
radev2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sri_4

U know..when i first saw the kid's entry..i was like who is this new child?πŸ€”
And my mom was ..He is the child who plays Dev..u saw him yesterday na..😊😲
I had to literally go near screen n compare with previous episode..🀣
Bachcha..i really feel bad for u though he looks damn cute..☺️as kanha n muskaan as radha!!
Sri:-)

So its that bad on the screen. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Poor kid is beyond recognition . Hope he dosn't have to play that role for long πŸ˜‰

-R