Frequent Posters

bjda thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wow nice story 👏...waiting for next part
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
PART 5

Meera wasn't able sleep all night. Her mind kept on replaying all the events of the day. She didn't expect out of all people Rahul to be the guy from her dreams.

Flashback

Rahul had finished with the rowdies and went up to Meera.

"r u, ok?"he asked.
"yeah, i'm fine, r u hurt or anything?"
"no, nothing can hurt Rahul" he replied confidently speaking in the 3rd person.
Nope, she thought, he hadn't been abducted and replaced by a nice Rahul, this guy was still the big headed Rahul she knew for the past two years.
"anyway, shall i drop u home?"
"what?" she replied shocked.
"well, it is getting a bit dark..."
"oh, just cut the act, Rahul! Stop trying to be Mr Nice when u r not! Just because i said that u were my..." she stopped suddenly, realising what she was about to say.
"your what?"he said smirking
"nothing" she said and stomped off.

Flashback Ends

Meera felt bad about not even saying thank you and being rude to him. For some reason, which she didn't know, she had developed a slight liking for Rahul after this event. Ok, she thought, I am going to go and speak to Rahul first thing and apologize to him.
Rahul on the other hand, had a much more peaceful sleep, knowing that Meera would soon succumb to him.

The next day, as always, Arjun was running behind Sandhya, Jeeva and Priya were romancing and Rahul and Meera were fighting. Yes, they were fighting.

" hey, u had taken my pen all this time. I thought I had lost it but no, it had been stolen. U thief!" shouted Meera
"I only took it yesterday coz i needed it for that maths exam. Its not like i took it to keep. I was going to give it back..."
"when? After all the ink has run out?" she glared at him
"god, its only a pen. Besides, u borrowed my pen last week."
"what if it was a special pen? It could be worth millions for all u know?"
"meera, it's a normal biro. U even borrowed a pound off me to buy this pen along with a ruler etc because u needed it for the science test two weeks ago."
"whatever, at least i asked ur permission to both borrow a pen and a pound. But u just go off stealing without permission. And now that u've mentioned it, do u remember why i had to borrow a pound that day? If u hadn't thrown my pencil case on the road that day, it wouldn't hav got run over and..."
"i already said sorry for that ..."

Meanwhile the rest of the gang were watching Rahul and Meera's fights amused. For them watching those two fight was much better than going to the cinema at times. Their fights always seemed very entertaining and it was unknown to those two that the rest of the gang actually used them as entertainment during recesses and lunch breaks when they had nothing better to do. However, they had to also maintain a fair distance away from the two entertainers for health and safety reasons.

However, Karthik sat by himself a couple seats away from where the gang was sitting and was in his own thought. He still thought about Nikki ex-girlfriend who used to live near him for a while. She had dumped him saying that he was too young as Karthik never told her about being younger than her though he knew it all along but the real reason was that he was actually stating to bore her to death.

Deepa noticed him sitting on his own and went up to him to tell him to forget that Nikki. Deepa used to like Karthik herself but never mentioned it and when Karthik went behind Nikki, she stopped going him behind him. They had used to be good friends but now they were the furthest apart from each other in the gang.

"Karthik," she said
"uh"
"r u ok"
"yh"
"come and sit with us"
"no"
"why not? Ur on ur own"
"busy"
"what r u busy with?"god can't this guy say more than one word, she thought.
"she left me"

Oh here he goes again...he keeps on going on about this "she" who is clearly Nikki.

If this had been Rocky, her ex boyfriend, he would probably had also said "she left me" like Karthik after Deepa had dumped him. The only difference is that Rocky would hav meant a different girl each time he said that phrase because though he had good looks, he was as slow and boring as a snail, but Karthik would always mean Nikki when he said that phrase.
Basically, the point is that Karthik was sooo in luv with Nikki even after she dumped him.

Okay back to deepa

"Karthik, just come man"
"wait"
"Karthik?"
"can u pls respond with more than one word?"
"r u making fun of me and my loss?" he said
"thats better" she said. God, if this guy doesn't stop feeling sorry for himself, i will murder him with my own hands.
"oh just shut up" he stood up and walked off

Deepa just watched him and predictably he bunked off class and went to the park that he and "u know who" often used to meet up.
Edited by HoneyLimeUsha - 12 years ago