Part 1 - Page 1
Part 2 - Page 1
Part 3 - Page 1
Character List - Page 1
Part 4 - Page 2
Part 5  - Page 2

PART 1

1st day back from holidays

The gang are meeting up after six whole weeks.

"hey, how r u , man, Rahul?"asks Arjun.

"ok da, machaan " he replies as if there were no holidays and were just meeting up after the weekend.

Rahul and Arjun are best mates along with Karthik and Jeeva and have known each other since they were 7.

"hey waste fellows!" both of them turned and before they realised their mistake Meera had already started grinning and was now running towards them.

"hahaha, after 2 years of knowing u and calling you by this, only now u respond. must mean you've been missing me so much over the last 6 weeks!"

"no" Rahul blurted out.

"I wasn't asking u, idiot!"said Meera slightly annoyed with Rahul.

Rahul was even more annoyed with himself as he knew well that it was not a good thing to get on the bad side of Meera, that too on the first day.

Meera and Rahul never got along well with each other. They would always fight with each other even for the littlest things.

"so where's everyone else?" Meera asks Arjun.

"they said they'll be here in five minutes but..."

"god, they're gonna take forever to cum especially priya and dee..!"

As if on cue they came together that second.

"hey, Meera!"shouted Priya and Deepa.

"hey!" shouted Meera running towards them and they start chatting away about their hols

After a while Meera spotted that Rahul and Arjun were missing from their seat on the outside wall.

"hey, where have they gone..." wondered Meera out loud.

"who?" asked Deepa.

"arjun and rahul!" said Meera

"oh, arjun's probably gone to meet his luv of his life!" said Priya

"she doesn't even like him in the first place, she even hatched a plan to get rid off him but still after all that has happened he is still running behind her...thirundavae maataan!" said Deepa

"i suppose that's wat real love is..." said Priya

"love?" snorted Meera, "look we're talking about Arjun here ' he never stays on one girl for more than a month..."

"except this one. she must be the one for him, "said Priya

Edited by HoneyLimeUsha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
good start 👍🏼
continue soon...
Edited by Rishi87 - 13 years ago
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

PART 2

"hey, Sandhya, I'm Arjun, naan idha solliye aghonum nee avalavo alaghu, inga evanum inda alagha oru... ivalavu alagha partirika mattanga and I'm in love with you"

"vanduthaanda, enda kalutha arukarukku," she says under her breathe

"hey, unnakku vera velay illa!" she says

"unna parkurathu thaan enda velay" he replies

"enna parkurathu irrukatam, muthala undae munchiya nee kanaadilae parthirikiriya?"

"yes, many times,"

"and wat did u see?"

"a very handsome..." he begins

"basically a korangu!" she finishes off.

"thanks, i am glad to be ur chella korangu"

"ARGHHH! Ennakku unna parthalae piddikalae,"

"enna mathiri pasangalai paartha pidikaathu, parka parka than piddikkum"

"shut up, neeyum unda cinema dialogum, thaanga mudiyilae" she walks off leaving arjun open mouthed at her beauty

"hey close ur mouth before a fly gets in" said a voice

Arjun turned around to see jeeva grinning at him

"what about rahul? Where is he?" asked meera

"oh, look whose interested?"

"shut up, i am just wondering coz he is not in luv with anyone..."

"well, you've got that one wrong"

Meera is confused.

"well, basically ..." she starts...

"hey girls!"rahul came along with karthik interrupting their convo just as meera was about to get to know rahul's matter. Meera was for the second time that day annoyed with rahul...

"hey, how was your holidays, guys?"asked priya

"Great!!!"rahul replied with loads of enthusiasm

"and u, karthik?" asked deepa with a lot of concern

"uh, good,"said karthik with a quiet voice

"so have u seen arjun and jee..." rahul started just as he spotted jeeva dragging arjun to where they were standing

"what happened machaan?" asked rahul

"dey, ivannukku marupadiyum sandhya paiythiyam thodangirichuda"

"well, some things never change" stated meera and all laughed as arjun was still watching sandhya from a far distance...

alaipayuthey thumbnail

PART 3

Because there were seven of them in their gang, they weren't in the same class for certain subjects. They went to their first lesson and they were already split. However, Jeeva, Priya, Rahul and Meera were in the same class.

Jeeva and Priya choose to sit next to each other-they were the only couple in the group and have been going out for over a year ever since Jeeva had asked her out near the end of the first year.

And there was no way Rahul and Meera were sitting next to each other -  Meera deliberately went and sat at the other end of the room and Rahul got the message. It was not like they hated each other  but if they sat next to each other there was bound to be some sort of problem between them every lesson and that would just disrupt them from learning anything.

But fate had it that they should sit next to each other because the teacher came in and saw Meera sitting at the back and moved her to the front to the empty seat that happened to be next to Rahul. The teacher thought that she may get disrupted (and she easily gets distracted) if she sat at the back and she was a brilliant student.

She came and sat next to Rahul moaning.

"urgh, if u do anything to annoy me..." she started...

"hey, first u don't open ur mouth, then i won't annoy u" he replied as annoyed as her because she had already started her moaning and it hadn't even been 2 minutes!

In the class next door it was Arjun, Karthik and Deepa from their gang. Sandhya was also in that class. Arjun normally would sit in the back row but he knew Sandhya was in this class so he sat on the second because Sandhya always sat on the first row as she was teacher's pet, and from the second row he could get a better view of Sandhya from the back as to the back row.

Sandhya entered the classroom after Arjun had and understood his plan so she deliberately went and sat on the third row right behind Arjun and next to Deepa. This way Arjun can't even turn around to see her without making it really obvious for the teacher to see. Arjun's plan backfired and he was rely annoyed with himself for trying to be clever.

Arjun was not the only reason why Sandhya had sat there. It meant that she would also get to sit next to her friend Deepa. Even though, Sandhya wasn't in their gang, she was a good friend of Deepa.

"hey, how was ur holiday, Sandhya?" asked Deepa hugging her

"It was great..."she started

"without Arjun!" Deepa interrupted

And they both started laughing

"hey, i heard that!" said Arjun from in front

"it was meant for u to her that dear" said Deepa

alaipayuthey thumbnail
CHARACTER LIST

Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update👏
i am just loving this story
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good work....I like the starting itself....Thanks .
girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Excellent beginning! Nice character selection👏
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
waiting for the next episode buddy???

where are you?
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey,
Sorry for the much delayed update!
Here's the next part...

PART 4
3 weeks past, and by now everyone had got used to their new timetables and had got back to the old things of sitting by the tree as a gang and meeting up after class.

And like old things, Arjun was as always giving tholae to Sandya...

"aiyooo! Ennakku unna parthaalae piddikalae!" Sandhya complained to him as always.

However, Arjun as always had to say to keep up with his filmy dialogues...

"enna marthiri pasangalae parthaalae pidikaathu..."

"parka parka than pidikkum" That wasn't Arjun... it was Jeeva.

"Enna machaan? You always say that dialogue man! Konjam variety thevai da!"

"Ennoda nelamae appadi irrukku da! Dude, this dialogue suits me way too much. I mean I know I am not that good looking..."

"Athu unmae" said Sandhya with an award winning smile as if she had achieved a gold medal in a race. However, Arjun didn't look pleased.

"Romba illikaathae di. Pallu villunthura pothu!" Arjun teased back. But this triggered anger within Sandhya.

"Innoru vaartha pesinae, en pallu villaathu, un mooku en oru punchla vilunthurum"

"Ippadi punch pannurae inru sonaal, un pinaadi oru pasangal vara maatangal, sila loosungal thaan un pinnaadi loosa suthuvaangal"

"Ekanavae irrukaanga da aana loosungal illada loosu"

"Yaaru?"

"Vera yaar, nee thaan da!"

"Ai! Yaara paarthu loosu ingirae?"

"Un munji ellam paarthu sollalae. Antha carumathae yaar paarpan"

" Venaam' kovatha kelaratha ! Ennakulae oru singam ollinchirukku"

Singama? Ithu too much! En kannukku oru korangu thaan thediyuthu!"

"Avalom thaan! Ai, nee matum enna per azhagiya! Un munjiya paarkum pothu oru puniya paarkura maathiri irrukku "

"Dai! Yaara paarthu puni indrae! Pinjurum jaakarathae!"

"Enna? Un munjiya? That's already pinju pochu ma!"

"Dai!!!!!!"

Jeeva noticed the duo both hurling insults at each. Not being able to stand it anymore he silenced them with a...

"SIIILLLEEENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Arjun and Sandhya immediately shut up. In fact the whole college did. Jeeva composed himself and turned to Arjun and Sandhya.

"Guys! Your ragalae was about to bring the whole college down!"

"I'm sorry!" apologized Sandhya. She actually looked guilty. Never in her life had she misbehaved like this. And guess whose fault it is? Who else... Arjun's!!! She turned around to have a glance at him. She saw him laughing his head off at Jeeva amused by the fact that it was Jeeva trying to be in charge here. She got even more annoyed now. Urgh, this guy would never change, she thought.

Jeeva still keeping a straight face continued, "If you guys start fighting at this rate you'll end up like Rahul and Meera!"

Arjun immediately brought his head up at the mere mention of Rahul and Meera. He was horrified at even the thought of him and Sandhya ending up like Rahul and Meera. It would mean that they would never be any chemistry between them let alone getting together. He immediately shut up and grinned at Sandhya. Sandhya was taken aback by the sudden light reflecting in her eyes.

"Ennada?" Sandhya asked annoyed

"Onnum illa kannu! Sorry da, overa thittitaen." And he bent over and kissed her on the cheek.

Sandhya's eyes popped out and immediately she ran around him hitting him with her bag. Jeeva just watched the duo laughing his head off.

Later that day, Meera and Rahul were sitting in the library till late working on an assignment that they had been set. Deepa was also sitting with them trying to do her assignment but got bored quite easily and so she left. Meera didn't want to sit with Rahul alone so made a lame excuse to get out of there.

As she was walked out of the library she realised it was raining so she quickly ran to the nearest bus stop to find shelter.

She was the only one there other than a group of men who looked a bit like rowdies to her.

Stop imagining, she told herself but stood there impatiently waiting for the bus as she was actually really frightened because she can sense one coming really close to her.
She moved away from them but this time they all came so she had no choice but to run. She ran as quickly as she could as she didn't know where she was running to.

Suddenly she heard a loud punch.

"dai, yaarada nee,"

"naan yaar inru irrukattum, enga college ponnu kittayae galatta panriya. Unna summa vidamaataen,"

Another punch.

"naanga yaaroda aalgal inru thediyama?"

"thediyaathu and thediya thevayum illai"

She stopped and turned around to see a guy bashing up the rowdies for her. Just one guy bashing up all those rowdies, just like in Tamil films.

Wow, she thought as she went closer. She had always dreamt of her hero coming to save her from rowdies and then she would fall in love with him. She had this dream once in a while ever since she was 15 and she was seeing her dream right now in real being played in front of her. Though she knows that it's the same guy in her dream and in real fighting for her, she doesn't know who it is. She tries to look at the guy's face but he's fighting too fast and the rain was in the way.

You're my hero, she thought, but unfortunately she had said it out loud before she realised it. She hoped that he didn't hear it because he was in the same college, but she knew that he had heard it because he turned around from where he was fighting to look at her, and winked at her.

She saw his face...

OMG, she thought.

It was...

Rahul😲 😆

(Camera freezing on Meera's face with her mouth wide open)😆

Thodarum