Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Tapasya's dream was so bekaar, in her dream she could have dreamt anythingπŸ˜‰ but she dreamt of a boring dance. I don't know I found Veer to be quite stiff, even in her dreams he is afraid to come too close to herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by souroj - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
she turned lights off ?? hilarious , pagal ladki , oops sorry gollu mollu 
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: souroj

Tapasya's dream was so bekaar, in her dream she could have dreamt anythingπŸ˜‰ but she dreamt of a boring dance. I don't know I found Veer to be quite stiff, even in her dreams he is afraid to come to close to herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† too goodπŸ‘πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

skip first 5 min, watch trap , then some sizzling chemistry between veechaπŸ˜ƒ

ok tq u Anmol😊
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JustJ

she turned lights off ?? hilarious , pagal ladki , oops sorry gollu mollu 

di iss post main pls tapasya ki prashansa okπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
haan gollu mollu accha hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Tapori jiiiiiiiii aap mahaan hoπŸ˜†har couple ke romance mein lagati char chaand hoπŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
shivani9 thumbnail
🀣 Rathod playing the mask trick, 🀣🀣 btw veer ne mera rose petal ka idea chori ke..πŸ˜›πŸ˜† from my video i meann😳
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Today VeeCha was so romantic ... they both, specially Ichcha looked so gorgeous...
and the closeness between the two for once looked  cosy and romantic... Veer was just not bothered when the lights went off... on the contrary he looked happy that someone out there wanted him n Ichcha to be close... It was a beautiful Valentine celebration for VeeCha...❀️

shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

Today VeeCha was so romantic ... they both, specially Ichcha looked so gorgeous...
and the closeness between the two for once looked  cosy and romantic... Veer was just not bothered when the lights went off... on the contrary he looked happy that someone out there wanted him n Ichcha to be close... It was a beautiful Valentine celebration for VeeCha...❀️

hehe i watched it.just now.just now, very romantic thaaa, chalo humne veer ichcha ka valentine celebration dekh liya, der he sahiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†