Tere Mere Sapne 14th February Written Update

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
* From The Star Plus Website *
I have tried my best to add to it and put it into my words.

Kesoo apologizes to Laachi for hurting her and promises to take care of her and their child. Radha suggest that they should do a life insurance for both the kids for a secured future. Ramdei gets angry and breaks the truth to Sarju and Radha that Kalki ran away with her lover and left behind her child with them. Laachi and Kesoo ask Ramdei to accept the child. Ramdei gets angry and blames Laachi. Radha and Sarju support them and ask Ramdei to forget everything and accept the child. No one in the family supports Ramdei and she informs all that a day will come when each one of them will suffer because of Kalki's child.  Phulmani decide to go and check out if Laachi's child is alright. Radha apologizes to Laachi. Ramdei is shocked to see Phulmani in their house. They all are shocked when they hear Phulmani saying that god has saved her by saving the child. Phulmani informs her mother in law that Laachi's child is alright and they are saved from the wrath of god. Phulmani asks Vishnu for all her jewelry. Jamuna's hands are burnt while she was trying to quickly do her work soon and handle her baby. Radha applies medicine on her hand. 
Edited by Simz786 - 13 years ago