Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ritu1618

OMG Anuuu 😭😭😭 Saddy karr diya

You put it all very well in words... Its soo true in life sometimes, especially for Abhiya here ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

@Abhay has completely forgotten what is happiness  I have never seen 'Abhay' the character ever smiling in this show

@Piya smiles for the world hidding her pain in her heart

@Abhiya ---> this is one common factor that ties them both together...both have gone through the pain of "loss" n "loneliness" so that helps them understand each other

Thou, their bodies/lifes are different - Human n Vampire  Their souls are definetely meant to be... 😳

Thanks Ritu! 🤗 
You have summed it up beautifully. And im glad someone understood what i was trying to say. :P
So true they are worlds apart but still they are bonded by pain and love. 😳
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww..really yaar I also just now postede a same type of post..SO touching your post is "sugaryanu..very very well written I have blabbered something..but you have written it really brilliantly. These two so so so sdeserve to eb together & that YEARNING FOR LOVE  is seen in both of them & are just perfect to each other..each one complete the other TOTALLY..!!

Thank you hon! 🤗 
You are so right. They complete each other. 😳
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: CT247

Anu I just read ur post and I really liked it because I feel the same why especially after watching today's epi where piya confided in abhay about her past and her relationship with arnab and how she is against telling him that she is his daughter for the sake of misha and panchi. I can also understand how abhiya have not been able to get love in their life due to the situations that they had been apart of.  I mean although they are fictional characters u can still feel their pain and how much they just want to be loved and receive love from others. I mean it's not easy being a vampire for abhay and to forget that ur father left your mother when u were young for piya yet these two have still come together to help each other heal from their pasts. Idk what there future holds only time will tell and we will just have to watch but I know that they will be together and I hope that everything works out and that they both get the love that they deserve. 

Exactly. You said it all. I too hope that they get the fairytale ending they deserve. 😳
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Exactly. You said it all. I too hope that they get the fairytale ending they deserve. 😳

Meet to anu!! and I hope it happens soon!!😊