AP- what is happiness?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago

Mujhe raas aati hain khushiyaan kahaa re

Sometimes one wonders why is life so cruel at times. Sometimes we have such experiences that make us say that why us? Thinking that how can God be so unfair? And it seems like we are cursed or something that whenever a ray of hope comes it is snatched away even before we can live it. Jo bhi khushi hoti hai who milne se phele hi chin jaati hai. And just when you think everything is coming back on track life throws you back into the dark shadows. And it seems as if life itself is laughing on us saying that how could you even think that you would be lucky enough to get happiness? Sigh. Looking at Abhay Piya today same thoughts were running through my mind. These two unfortunate people have been a picture of complete ouch so far. More over I feel these two poor souls are so same; both have experienced great loss in their lives, have loved and lost, are all alone in this world. They have no one to turn to expect each other. Both are hiding something from the world. They both deserve all the happiness but seem unfortunate so far. Whenever happiness has come knocking at thier door its been taken away even before they reach it. Oh well, they hardly had any chances. (Thats why the title because I feel they hardly had any real happiness expect for a few times.)  All they have right now is each other. And that's why I feel they are meant be. They both deserve love and happiness and most importantly they deserve a happy tale of love and togetherness. But woh saath ho kar bhi saath nahi hain. See the crule joke of life. They are together but can never really actually be together. I wonder what the future has instored for them.

Sorry if it doesnt make sense and also for such a saddy post. Actually was in a really bad mood and the epi made me even more sad. If you don't like it, ok ignore it. Yeah thats about it.
Very touching post Anu. I really never expected that from you. Why are you so sad today? They will be together, don't worry. We all are with them. Bhagwan (err, I mean EK) will have to change their decision if they have only sadness in store for them even in future. They are the best couple and their love will be remembered for eternity and they will be together for eternity.  
awesome post dear and I really loved it.
awesome post dudeThumbs Up really heart touchingEmbarrassed
hey dnt be sorry at all its a vry nice post!!!!!! Smile
Originally posted by Ritz93

Very touching post Anu. I really never expected that from you. Why are you so sad today? They will be together, don't worry. We all are with them. Bhagwan (err, I mean EK) will have to change their decision if they have only sadness in store for them even in future. They are the best couple and their love will be remembered for eternity and they will be together for eternity.  

Thank you! Embarrassed  Lol you didnt? mind i ask why? Bus yuhin. Upset at something. I know they will be together, after all its a show. Everything comes together in the end if its a show. Yes they are simply the best. Embarrassed 
Monica-- Thank you soo much for liking! Embarrassed

Ilove99-- Thank you soo much! Embarrassed

Sapphire-- Thanks a lot hon. Embarrassed
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Originally posted by Ritz93

Thank you! Embarrassed  Lol you didnt? mind i ask why? Bus yuhin. Upset at something. I know they will be together, after all its a show. Everything comes together in the end if its a show. Yes they are simply the best. Embarrassed 

It's just that I have always read you in your shiny & bright moments but never in your down moments. That's why I guess, I wasn't prepared to see a touching post from you.
Edited by Ritz93 - 11 years ago