Dev Maneet ke Samne.. Maneet Truck ke Samne!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[CRYPT]
Geet giving order for Maan near the reception n Dev comes in the alley n sees n hides! Geet leaves n remembers she forgot to tell to make food less spicy!! Dev near the reception n tells to call the meeting for all housekeeping!! Dev sees Geet n turns to leave..n Geet follows n stumbles n Dev turns n calls out. Gith..!! Geet shocked... Flashbacks of Dev cheating her...n Dev-Geet scenes from wedding.in HP!! Geet starts to faint n is about to fall.....n Dev holds her in time..!! Dev calls the doc n doc says...who is she? Dev says..guest... n Doc says..she is pregnant... n asks for who is with her..n Dev says...tell me whats wrong n Doc says..this is a special case..i need to know medical history.. Dev says..whats wrong n Doc says..blood pressure is too high.. i need to talk to her hubby before she is given meds!! Dev says..i will call her hubby...n asks receptionist to call MSK!! MSK comes n stares at Dev  n asks Doc whats the matter n Geet says..i m fine..just felt light on feet...!! MSK says..u relax..dun speak..n asks Doc...!! Doc says...she fainted...n had a fit...which usually comes due to bad memory..or foul smell..! Please keep her stress free n keep her happy.. i will come in evening n doc leaves!

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
MSK asks Geet to relax n goes to meet Dev..!! Geet wonders....if MSK left to fight with Dev..!! MSK tells Dev....what do u want? Dev says..what do i want... n MSK says...u have never done anything without a reason..so why were u chasing.. n since how long? Answer....!! Dev says..its ur imagination... i want ur n Geets happiness at all cost..so left for Canada.. but debtors sold off all my property so came here for livelihood...n became Manager here in my friends hotel!! MSK says..lies..all lies.. u were following us n Dev says..i have done so many sins..i cant see u both in the eye...!! MSK says..i m leaving right now...!! Dev says...why u ruining ur honeymoon.. u both stay.. u have problem with me..i wil leave..!

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
At KC ..Arjun comes to meet those goons n asks whats the matter..?? Goons say call Anne n Arjun says she is outside! Goons say...how dare call police...n Arjun says..what to do... u took over all our furniture..so! Goons say..police will give u back? Arjun says no..but what point in fighting n says..if ur bhais sis luvs this furniture keep it..but get us replacement..thats all n Goons agree n leave..!! Anne compliments Arjun for his smartness in dealing with th goons! Anne asks Arjun about Manav...n Arjun says dunno!! Peon comes to give a bunch of flowers...with a note from Manav which reads..tat he has to go out of town...for work n Anne says..so weird.. n Arjun says..yep...he is! Arjun teases Anne..n says..u must be missing him right? Anne angry n says..what do u mean...!! Arjun gets a call from Bhai..n requests bhai to arrange for the furniture..n that the farmhouse owner is overcharging n bhai agrees to help n Anne is impressed..!! Arjun says..this is called business...i saved new furniture n other costs...by giving furniture!! Anne says...i m impressed..! Arjun says..i do this for this company.. not u...i can build a company in a day... but i m working for this company! Anne self thot.when will u tell the truth.. u dun wanna go coz u luv me!

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Pinky asks Manisha why he is sad n Rmoeo asks too..n Manisha says...Manav din turn up or neither did he call..!! Romeo says...Manav is a client..spare him...n Manisha says..yes yes..n he is not my type! A new client (Mr. Nigam) comes...for meeting the wedding planners...... n its a punjabi family n they say..our daughters wedding is there...n we heard u plan small budget wedding too ..n Anne says yes....! Anne asks for wedding details to decide the schedule! Anne introes Arjun to the clients... n Arjun asks...whats the theme...n Clients say.. least cost... n Arjun says..how much n Mr. Nigam says...4.5lacs..n Arjun says..sorry cant plan! Anne tries to interfere..but Arjun not ready..!! Client says..u culd hv told before....n leaves in a huff!! Anne shouts on Arjun....

[/CRYPT]
[CRYPT]
Anne screams on Arjun as to how he dared to insult her...n Arjun says..like i dared to save this company from loss by dealing with bhais..!! Anne says...watever it is... u cant talk to me like this. i got the first client....n Arjun says...why not... u got client by putting company profit at stake..!! All attack Arjun for his behaviour...n Arjun says...if u dun like what i did.. its ur problem..i cant do anything n turns to leave..!! All stare...

-END-

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]

Precap - Dev tells someone...'Its better for me to leave now..' n closes his briefcase

New Precap - MSK teaching Geet how to drive n asks her to hit Second gear n Geet asks where it is..n is searching ...n from opposite side Truck coming.. MSK shouts... Truck...n both scream. BG sound of car crashing n glass breaking...

[/CRYPT][CRYPT]
Link (Parisa)

[/CRYPT]
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenny-forever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago