jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear mods can u kindly close all the topics related to actors personal lifes whether it be wedding pics or articles. Plz take strict action against this. They are too much interfering in our little fantasy world of geet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jwalamukhi

Dear mods can u kindly close all the topics related to actors personal lifes whether it be wedding pics or articles. Plz take strict action against this. They are too much interfering in our little fantasy world of geet

👍🏼 👍🏼
CuteTommy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yeah.........thats right..........
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I think this request of u is not a fair one.
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: verode

I think this request of u is not a fair one.

GC is part of geet, therefore news related to him should be allowed for his fans. Real an reel life is separate and fans should understand that.

Anyways i think our mods are excellent and they will absolutely be fair 
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: delhigirl

GC is part of geet, therefore news related to him should be allowed for his fans. Real an reel life is separate and fans should understand that.

Brilliantly said KAY because of some i think Mods will not do unfair for GC fans
booh3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: delhigirl

absolutely ryt
mausam19 thumbnail

Don't worry dear i have already send messages to the MODS they have already closed 2 to 3 topics which are not related to Geet Forum . As it is no point arguing some are not understanding our point of view .
misschulbuli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
absolutely right!.....there is no need to post the same articles n pictures again n again as they are not regarding the show😊
mausam19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: misschulbuli

absolutely right!.....there is no need to post the same articles n pictures again n again as they are not regarding the show😊

👍🏼  👍🏼