Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

baloSD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
SV scene? awsome yaar!!!!!!😊
Tanni plzz upload SV most romantic scene plz plz plzzz......
Edited by baloSD - 13 years ago
baloSD thumbnail
 we are waitingggggggggggggg.....
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well, guys. This time due to my net problem,  couldn't upload any scene. I don't want to keep you waiting more. That's why posting an already uploaded scene....SV scene.

This week's scene:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waMXcZnU4fQ[/YOUTUBE]
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well, i watch this scene at least once a day!! πŸ˜†
That's only because it's my damn fav scene!!! πŸ˜›
I love Sagar's each and every expression here, he's so much cute specially in this scene!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
When Vidya mistook him as Kaka and he was like holding Vidya's neck,, hehe!!! I loved that!!! That seems sooo real πŸ˜ƒ
It was like Sharad gonna hold Divz neck for she mistook him as kaka!! 😳
And i love the last part of the scene a lot when Sagar said to Vidya, "Main tum aur yeh aata!!!" Hehe... tht was soooooooo cute!!!😳
Sharad's acting here was soooooo much cute that cant be explained in words... his every gesture, every expression... awww!!! ☺️

baloSD thumbnail
Tum main aur yeh aata!!! How cuteee!!!!
I love that scene specially when vidya said to sagar kaka who aata gonndna πŸ˜† and sagar was going to hold vidya's neck... hehehe it's sooo cute!!!!
The last part was awsome yaar when vidya said yeh kya kar rahe hai koi ha jahega than sagar said Ssshhh koi nahi haye ga sab log apne kaam main masshhroff hai  koi nahi haye ga ssshhh tum main aur yeh aata!!!!Awsome scene!!!!i love this scene a lotttt.......
Love SV❀️
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This scene is one of my most favourite scenes of SV and SD. I too watch this scene, whenever I get time. They acted amazingly great in this scene. Hats off to them.
khulh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this part is one of my best scenes which i like it sooooooooooooooooo
much , and as bidu said that seems sooooooooo real
every reaction in that scene was soooooooooo awesome and cute
and as sana and bidu said sagar was sooooooo cute in it , kya kaho iss scene ke bare mein , ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
if i can put 10 like in what bidu and sana said it will be not enough to me
when i watch this scene i remember that sagar was loving sindoora soooooo much and finally he knew her truth and it's sooo hard guys to know that the person you love , not only didn't love you only , want to kill you too .
and in this scene sagar was knew that sindoora hates him and want to kill him
and his love to vidya was chori chori chupke chupke
and as you all knew , in the first vidya was loving him soooo much and waiting to feels sagar's love to her and trying to make him know that sindoora hate him and when she was trying to tell him he doesn't litsen to her and be angry of her and when all the family thuoght that is pregnant and she wasn't , she felt his love to her . and after that he realized that he loves vidya soooo much and he can't live his life without her and when he knew the truth about sindoora and why vidya was lieing , their love was soooo awesome and wonderful
ahhhhhhhhhhh
and that love was in their akhri dino duniya mein and because of all that i love this scene

Edited by khulh - 13 years ago
baloSD thumbnail
Fatima!! this is for youπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
yea Fatima you are right  when he knew that he loves vidya soooo much and he can't live without her and he knew the truth about sindoora that  she hates sagar and want to kill him!!! tho kitna toot gaya tha na hamara sagar tab vidya ke pyaar ne sagar ko tootne nahi diya...  truth Love❀️
his love to vidya was chori chori chupke chupke... awww cute Fatima😊😊
Edited by baloSD - 13 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
"Yeh toh hadd ho gayi yaar, arey hum shaadi-shuda hai, hum chup chup ke kyun mile?" Aww he was so damn cute when he said it !!! πŸ˜³
I just can't stop laughing when I watch this scene !!! πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Hats off to Sagar for being so cute, romantic and loving hubby and Vidya for being such a innocent woman and an amazing wifey who stood by her hubby in all his problems !!! πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
Both did an awesome job in this scene... Sharad in making cutie pie expressions and creating a romantic atmosphere at the end of the scene and Divyanka in being so innocent and sweet !!! ⭐️

Lastly wanna say, Fatima and Sana... awesome comments !!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 13 years ago
baloSD thumbnail
agree with you bidzz...and thanks!!!
ye toh hadd ho gaye yaar ,arey hum shaadi shuda hai ,hun chup chup ke kyun mile? yaar sagar kitna bechan hai vidya ke saath romacne kar ne ke liye🀣
lol...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†