Abhiya confession...my thoughts

monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys,

i know a lot of people in this forum want to see abhiya confession and are dying to see them get together...but is confession really that necessary? I don't think so.I mean it would be nice to have confession scene some day...bt no hurry..(before you guys get ready with rotten tomato πŸ˜†, hear me out first.)
as far as the definition of confession goes, abhay-piya both are very well aware that they deeply love each other. I don't see any need for "ILU" to be said out loud and in that matter the confession is not necessary at all. When abhay said "koi aur nahin, sirf tum..tumhare siva meri zindagi main kissi aur ke liye koi jagah nahin hai" and "i will be there for you..FOREVER" meant a lot more than just those three words..those lines give very tough competition to thousands of ILUs...don't you guys think so? All that is much more than confession..as a matter of fact, we have gone way ahead from the confession now...it hardly matters...at least to me...
and as far as abhiya being together is concerned...they are already together, aren't they?? in fact, they have always been together. We can't really expect those typical lovey dovey scenes in here...there is a reason this is a dark love story...it depicts a battle between heart and mind..they both know they are not "supposed" to be together..bt can they stay apart from each other? No. One way or another..they were brought together with double force..and still both have a long way to go..abhay has his inner demons to deal with...whereas piya's love for abhay needs to rise to an epic level..and she is on her way for it..she loves him irrevocably, her heart desires and yearns for abhay and hopes to be with him...but she keeps that inside..her love has to rise to an epic level where she just blasts abhay and tells him that the decision of "can not be together" is not his to make..and tell him that she loves him and it's him and her always just like elena said in TVD..
the foundation of their relationship is being built right now. the stronger it is, the deeper their bond will be. They are oscillating between heart and mind right now, and all the twists and turns tht's taking place due to unfortunate circumstances or negative character, they are eventually going to help make their bond rock solid..they are inseparable as it is..and the heart will eventually take over...bt they are not meant to have this fairytale type of love story..so why complain that abhiya are not still together??..they already are in their own different way..and the negative twists that are coming in future..isn't that something that makes the show interesting?
abhay-piya are soulmates (as we saw in today's epi..loved that scene..😳), and they are just meant to be together no matter what..and they will be together against the rules of nature, all the logic, sanity or anything else that makes logical sense...just like poco always says.."it's written in the stars"..

ok.i am done. i had seen some posts regarding the confessions, abhiya still not being together and too many negative characters in the show etc..so i was thinking about it...so i just thot i'll share my views with you guys...it's very seldom that i make any topics..lol...

Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful post Kiranni..how come so many missed it..!! Loved every bit of what you said..AND I TOTALLY agree I love the way Abhay & Piya..let knwo each other HOW MUCH they DIE for each other in eyes & indirect words & glances & touch & feel & anger..every thing they do..they do it for each other & that si teh beauty of their relation..I so get into tance when I see them together..!!But if they one fine day show them saying those confession words..I AM NOT ALL COMPLAINING or shoudl I say I willl be teh first one to..have a breathing problem.🀣.I am sooo suckker for any scene between teh two..😳
divya92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
okk i have thrown all the rotten tomatoes which i had. after reading ur entire postπŸ˜†...ya exactly,,,,even i have started feeling the same...they know that they luv each other...its gud that ektaji is making us wait...atleast vl have sum curiosity......they r soulmates nd can undersand each other better........they dont need ny direct confession..i luv the way they speak to each others mind...there is a lot of telepathy betwn them...😊
monsoonlove thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Wonderful post Kiranni..how come so many missed it..!! Loved every bit of what you said..AND I TOTALLY agree I love the way Abhay & Piya..let knwo each other HOW MUCH they DIE for each other in eyes & indirect words & glances & touch & feel & anger..every thing they do..they do it for each other & that si teh beauty of their relation..I so get into tance when I see them together..!!But if they one fine day show them saying those confession words..I AM NOT ALL COMPLAINING or shoudl I say I willl be teh first one to..have a breathing problem.🀣.I am sooo suckker for any scene between teh two..😳

ha ha...i am like you too...during my winter break.. i used to watch some of the abhiya scenes more than 50 times probably..lol...
ya, i simply love their telepathic connection and conversation...the connection is somethign that makes them very special...their bond runs much much deeper that it doesn't need the words to be said out loud..and this bond will only get stronger as both together face the problems that are around the corner..
thanks for agreeing with me..😊
monsoonlove thumbnail
Originally posted by: divya92

okk i have thrown all the rotten tomatoes which i had. after reading ur entire postπŸ˜†...ya exactly,,,,even i have started feeling the same...they know that they luv each other...its gud that ektaji is making us wait...atleast vl have sum curiosity......they r soulmates nd can undersand each other better........they dont need ny direct confession..i luv the way they speak to each others mind...there is a lot of telepathy betwn them...😊

thank you for throwing the rotten tomatoes..πŸ˜†
exactly wat i wanted to say. the confession is not really necessary...they both already know about each other's feelings...ya..one day it would be nice to see them confess...i am in no hurry..i would like to see the layer of trust, friendship and understanding that's lying beneath the unconditional love get explored more in their relationship and make it even more stronger. 

monsoonlove thumbnail
sorry posted it by mistake..Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago