ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
i really don't understand is guddu in a cameo role in this serial he just appears fot a few minutes and is not shown completely after.The cv's must develop his role more they must stretch his role now that Abhigyaan also left runjhun with a goodbye bidding letter.What your ideas about Guddu roles.Please do share.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i completely agree wid u
His screen space is realyyy less
He should b given more space .....
Sum epi they dont even show him
Hes d hero of d show so he should b given more importance but most of d time they just show mama n mamis n just show glimps of guddu.....its not right
N even d stpry should move fast its realyyy slow...
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm getting more frustrated..
When will they start showing more of Gunjun??? Also, i want Guddu start his action like now especially towards to the three mama-mami..

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@prabhkallu i agree d story should move on faster
Or else its goin to get really bored
Its high time those mamis should pay for wat they did .......
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am already getting bored..story is being dragged so much..all we see is the mean mamis..

and yes agree...guddu shd get more screen space...

hope the cvs are reading our comments....😉
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Just like all of you I also agree hat guddu should be given more scenes I think many people have been attached to the show because of guddu. Well at least my dad thinks so he wants to see guddu all the time and I agree that the story should move now
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

i completely agree wid u
His screen space is realyyy less
He should b given more space .....
Sum epi they dont even show him
Hes d hero of d show so he should b given more importance but most of d time they just show mama n mamis n just show glimps of guddu.....its not right
N even d stpry should move fast its realyyy slow...

I like your ideas they emphazise lots on this mamas and mamis not to forget they are 3 couples and all evils weird!!!!!!!!!!!! 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prabhkallu

I'm getting more frustrated..
When will they start showing more of Gunjun??? Also, i want Guddu start his action like now especially towards to the three mama-mami..

Today I thought he will be shocked when his two best friends will say they Put Runjhun in the chains instead he said no matter and changed the convo he was not at least interested to know more nor why.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavni88

I am already getting bored..story is being dragged so much..all we see is the mean mamis..

and yes agree...guddu shd get more screen space...

hope the cvs are reading our comments....😉

These mamis and mamas of Rhunjhun acted enough now cv's must interchanged their role focusing more on Runjhun and Guddu love story though the way it will begin.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanak.hot

Just like all of you I also agree hat guddu should be given more scenes I think many people have been attached to the show because of guddu. Well at least my dad thinks so he wants to see guddu all the time and I agree that the story should move now

He's the male lead and should be treated as but here all the contrary mamas and mamis of Runjhun are most considered.