February 15th, 2011 Written Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
[CRYPT]Vishnu boards up Amma's windows that way no one can peek inside and no noise can reach outside. Rajju feels really guilty about doing such a thing and says that this is not right, after all it is their mother. Buntu also says for the first time he feels like not listening to Billo and listening to his heart. The three Aunts tell their husbands that they will be the first ones in trouble if their mother wakes up. She tells them to instead on focusing on getting Runjhun to work for them so that their luck shines.[/CRYPT]

In the morning Runjhun works the whole time with Rajju. In the afternoon she makes lunch and serves it to Mahadevi and Diamond, and she stares at Amma's closed door. Mittho tells her not to stare like that, Rajju comes and tells Mittho to feed Runjhun as she's been working hard, and Mittho rolls her eyes. Runjhun says she's worried about Amma rather than herself, and Mittho tells her to stop trying to plot ways to meet Amma and tells her to get back to work.

Runjhun works till 12pm for Mittho and Rajju. At 12pm Kalsanwali comes and takes her to Vishnu's office where she works for him taking dictations from clients. Then at 5pm Billo comes and drags Runjhun to the sari shop. All the three aunts make big profits and count their earnings. After Billo's time is over, Mittho and Kalsanwali tell Billo to send Runjhun in.

Runjhun is working in the house, she sees Kalsanwali taking water to Amma's room, and mixing the sleeping powder in her water. She makes a plate for Amma and requests Kalsanwali to feed it to Amma. Kalsanwali throws the plate and tells Runjhun not to try being so smart. She tells her that she is Runjhun's aunt not the other way round and leaves.

Diamond and Mahadevi fight over the TV Remote control and Mittho comes in. They do a little infomercial for Choti Bahu.

Kukkan and Jabbo are still puzzled as to where Guddu disappeared. Kukkan tells Jabbo to head home for today. Jabbo is heading home and he sees Guddu. Kukkan and Jabbo are excited to see Guddu and ask him where he had gone too. They tell him they were worried, and had looked everywhere. Guddu apologizes to Kukkan for raising hand on him, but Kukkan dismisses the fact and says he forgot about it. He tells Guddu that they suspected the Pandeys of kidnapping him. Guddu laughs and says that the Pandeys wouldn't even get that far. There was no way that they could touch him.

Jabbo tells Guddu how he sneaked into the Pandey household, and they saw someone tied with chains, and had thought it was him. Jabbo tells Guddu that it was Runjhun Mishra instead. Guddu looks distracted and since he has enough on his mind, tells them to forget the whole situation. He says he'll be back. Kukkan and Jabbo want to go with him, but he tells them that they aren't tied to him that they must go everywhere he does. He tells them if they want to do something for him, they should pray for him. He leaves, needing some time alone, and Kukkan and Jabbo are confused by Guddu's words.

Runjhun prays to God for a way to help her Amma. She says that Amma has always fought for her, but she, Runjhun, isn't able to do anything to help her Amma. She asks God to show her the right way. She sees Abhi's letter on the floor, and remembers it from the time he'd slipped it in.

She reads the letter in which Abhi apologizes her for being unfair to her, and hurting her. He says that he has to leave the town and they might not be able to meet again, and tells her that he was in a difficult spot, and she would consider his position and his difficulties and forgive him for what he did to her. He tells her that he wishes for a happy and life for her in the future. Runjhun cries as she reads the letter.

Lakhan Mishra comes and calls out for Amma and Runjhun. All the aunts and uncles are worried. Mittho asks Rajju why Lakhan is here. Vishnu asks Lakhan, and he says to talk to Amma. Mittho rushes out and says that Amma is sick, and the doctor has told her to take some rest. She tells Lakhan that Amma is resting currently because of her medicine. Vishnu says that Amma is not in the health to talk to them, and tells them to leave. Lakhan and his wife say that the last bus has left, and they can't leave as of yet. VIshnu says that they will arrange for a car to take them.

Lakhan is suspicious and asks them how come they are willing to spend to send them away when they are so stingy. He tells them that Amma called them and asked them to come, and he won't go without seeing Amma.  Lakhan's wife wonders when Amma called him, and he whispers to her and says that he's lying but once he talks to Amma, he can get a free pass to stay there. He also worries that if something happens to Amma then he will be back to poverty. He is adamant that he wants to see Amma, and Mittho asks him when did Amma call him.

He says a few hours back, and his lie is caught, and Billo goes to admit that Amma couldn't have called him then because she was unconscious, but Mittho stops her. Lakhan is suspicious and tries to go to Amma's room, but Rajju stops him and says that he can meet Amma tomorrow instead in the morning, and let her rest for the night. Lakhan sees no problem with that.

Kalsanwali wakes up Mittho in the middle of the night and says that if the morning comes and Amma wakes up or Lakhan finds out the truth, the entire Kannauj will know and they will be in trouble. Mittho agrees but doesn't know what to do. Kalsanwali says that they should poison her. She says that even if Amma dies, people will think it was because of Runjhun's engagement breaking and all that happened to Runjhun. Mittho is hesistant at first then agrees.

Precap: Mittho and Kalsanwali sneak into Amma's room, and Runjhun sees them sneaking in. She wonders what is wrong with Amma, and why they are sneaking into her room so late at night.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for another fabulous update. Am so happy to see Guddu back with Kukkan and Jabbo.. Now, it getting more and more interesting!! 😛
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update! i'm dying for some guddu runjhun scenes...i want him to rescue her !!
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update...

what was that expression in guddu's face when jabbo tells guddu that rhunjhun was tied with chains??

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dont even want to see the drama anymore when i read update
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
thnxs 4update

the serial is dragging now, they should move the story.  I can't tolerate the rude, crude, uncouth Kalsanwali.  Now her and Mittho both become attempted murderers for attempting to poison sweet Amma.  I still have a question concerning Runjhun's luck, how can her luck benefit the ppl that are the cause of her suffering?  
The writers need one of the brothers to return to the light.  Maybe Rajju as he shows concern for Amma, now he only needs to brave up and stand up for Amma!!!
Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 13 years ago
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update Wafah !
Wafah thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreenithi

Thanks for the update...

what was that expression in guddu's face when jabbo tells guddu that rhunjhun was tied with chains??

Well simply put he didn't really look happy. I don't think he was concerned...it was more like he didn't know what to make of that information, then considering he's already worried about his mom...I think he had other things on his mind to truly consider it...

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Wafah.

It did look in ydays episode that Guddu was going to be back at Kannauj and so he is. But he is so involved with his own issue that Runjhun's info hasn't sinked in his brain yet. Hopefully either Lakhan or Runjhun rescue Amma and wishing for someone to take Runjhun from that hell.
Wafah thumbnail

Originally posted by: EcliPSe_2010

thnxs 4update

the serial is dragging now, they should move the story.  I can't tolerate the rude, crude, uncouth Kalsanwali.  Now her and Mittho both become attempted murderers for attempting to poison sweet Amma.  I still have a question concerning Runjhun's luck, how can her luck benefit the ppl that are the cause of her suffering?  
The writers need one of the brothers to return to the light.  Maybe Rajju as he shows concern for Amma, now he only needs to brave up and stand up for Amma!!!

Well the luck doesn't work in that way that if the person suffers the luck suffers...its more like Runjhun is the good luck charm. I don't think if we abuse our good luck charm it doesn't work...Like a lucky penny..if you lose the penny you lose the luck...if you have the penny it works if you. I know Runjhun is a person...but I think that's the principle in general...
Edited by Wafah - 13 years ago