Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks nivi..4 the article...hope 4 the best...
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Please can all of you comment in the main article😊....Some people are posting negative comments, regarding the recent false news about Karan and Yashashri....Let's not let that spoil the atomsphere of the upcomming track....

http://www.starone.in/news/1350/twist-in-shaankhanaks-romance.aspx

Originally posted by: niveditha

Twist in Shaan-Khanak's romance

Rang Badalti Odhani on STAR One now plans to get the tiff between Shantanu (Karan Tacker) and Khanak (Yashashri Masurkar) out in the open.

Khanak is still angry with Shantanu and not really forgiving him, though all his sweet, romantic, and touching gestures do melt her heart. She can't forgive the deeply hurtful things he said to her.

Anand's plans to re-unite Khanak and Shantanu too seem to be flopping. In the upcoming episodes, Shantanu's family members - Sunil, Khushboo, and Madhavi will reach Dhulwadi. As they have taken an oath not to return to Mumbai without Khanak, Shantanu feels mighty confident that they would speak in his favour and persuade Khanak to return with him.

Shantanu aka Karan Tacker tells us, "I know Khanak loves me and, ultimately, will understand. She will come back to me. I am glad to have the support of my family. Maybe they can help me in my endeavour."

A source also reveals that there is an interesting twist in store when Shantanu's family reaches Dhulwadi. What could be the twist in the tale?

Meanwhile, Anand's condition is worsening. Will Khanak find out what is ailing him? Will Shantanu support her? Will Anand finally be able to bring the two lovers together?

To find out all this and more, do not miss the roller-coaster love story of Shantanu-Khanak in Rang Badalti Odhani every Monday to Saturday at 10 PM, only on STAR One.

Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media
Tuesday, February 15, 2011

http://www.starone.in/news/1350/twist-in-shaankhanaks-romance.aspx