Rang Badalti Odhani

Twist in Shaan-Khanak's romance - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Twist in Shaan-Khanak's romance

Rang Badalti Odhani on STAR One now plans to get the tiff between Shantanu (Karan Tacker) and Khanak (Yashashri Masurkar) out in the open.

Khanak is still angry with Shantanu and not really forgiving him, though all his sweet, romantic, and touching gestures do melt her heart. She can't forgive the deeply hurtful things he said to her.

Anand's plans to re-unite Khanak and Shantanu too seem to be flopping. In the upcoming episodes, Shantanu's family members - Sunil, Khushboo, and Madhavi will reach Dhulwadi. As they have taken an oath not to return to Mumbai without Khanak, Shantanu feels mighty confident that they would speak in his favour and persuade Khanak to return with him.

Shantanu aka Karan Tacker tells us, "I know Khanak loves me and, ultimately, will understand. She will come back to me. I am glad to have the support of my family. Maybe they can help me in my endeavour."

A source also reveals that there is an interesting twist in store when Shantanu's family reaches Dhulwadi. What could be the twist in the tale?

Meanwhile, Anand's condition is worsening. Will Khanak find out what is ailing him? Will Shantanu support her? Will Anand finally be able to bring the two lovers together?

To find out all this and more, do not miss the roller-coaster love story of Shantanu-Khanak in Rang Badalti Odhani every Monday to Saturday at 10 PM, only on STAR One.

Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media
Tuesday, February 15, 2011

http://www.starone.in/news/1350/twist-in-shaankhanaks-romance.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
woow another twist just eagerly waiting for it  i guess there his parents will support khanak rather than shaan my guess thanks nivi for the article
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanxs for the article niveditha.....😊
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thaanks abi sis🤗 hmmm interesting twist😉
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya waiting for another twist i hope it will be shocking 1 but plz commment on starone side guyz
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks 4 the article..... no comments on the twist..
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Thanks for the article! :D
Hmm im not too sure what to say about the twist ðŸ˜•
*fingers crossed* we get a ShaNak scene today!
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
karanz back yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Rang Badalti Odhani on STAR One now plans to get the tiff between Shantanu (Karan Tacker) and Khanak (Yashashri Masurkar) out in the open.

does dat means we r gonna see emotional outburst

abt the twist

hope shanak remarriage ho...

ya phir kahin dhulwadi mein madhavi ka ex ya sunil ka koi ex to nahi tapak padega ya padegi........................hahahaa my mind works too much
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.starone.in/news/1350/twist-in-shaankhanaks-romance.aspx
plz guz comment ok🥱 Edited by krock - 13 years ago