ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

❤️ Happy Valentine's Day ❤️

Sorry for late update but I just came from work watch the show and here is brief update

Ranveer says to everyone that now they should have no problem as he will marry Rukmi and everyone is shocked and DD says this cannot happen and Ranveer ask why but he finishes before her that because you are her stepmother and I don't know about all of you but Rukmi was there to take care of me when I was in no condition she was gone become a NUN ( wait doesn't Rasal remember how her sister went way and doesn't she this to ask why she is doing all this I can understand you are angry but I would ask for an explanation sure I won't believe but I will ask) but my love had brought me back to her and if you all can't understand all this then there is no place for me and Rukmi and he was about to leaves and BT stops him and ask how can you forget you family because of this woman and Ranveer ask how long you known her for and I heard about you that you don't react to anything before listening to the whole story and asks what kind of family are you who cannot even understand my happiness then someone says to marry Rukmi once he gains his memory and Ranveer get more angry says you did not tell me to come back home once I gain my memory then why tell me to marry her after I gain my memory and tells Rukmi to go to her room as he will marry her soon and if they cannot understand he is happy to leave DD asks chancel for help and Chacnhel ask what's the big deal Rukmi has already marry Ranveer before and Dadisa says I don't see any harm and Kamal says no once Ranveer gains his memory what will we tell him when he questions us (hello he is already marry to her ughh such bakwaas) Rukmi tells MS to stop the wedding and decides to go tell Rasal the truth but she does not want to listen to them and throws them out the room and Ranveer sees this and gets angry at Rasal and says if this happens again I will throw you out this house and DD hear this and gets sad (lol the best ever) Chanchel helps DD again by saying pressure MS to tell Ranveer no and DD says you don't care about Rasal and her life is ruins and he said you ruined it you only have one daughter I have two I care for both you open your big mouth and ruined everything and I can't even tell you why I did what I did and she asks her for reason but he said forget it you will ruin it more and she tells him if you don't stop it I will blab that Rasal is his wife and I won't car about his mental health (see how dumb you are that way he might even die and you won't care if your daughters husband is dead that is why you are DD) MS tells at the table Ranveer needs to give more time about this marriage and Rasal gets happy hearing this bur Ranveer says he will take care of the expense and he want to get married as soon as possible ( I just love everyone face when he care for Rukmi so much) Rasal runs to room and Rukmi goes behind her and says hear me once and I will promise I'll go and she says I will if you tell Ranveer you don't want to marry him ~END~  (OMG Selfish COW she does not want to marry Ranveer I don't get you'when he dies you said he was Rukmi's she had the right over him and you stole him from her and now when the rights came to give it to her you are being a BIG FAT COW what the hell woman make up your stupid mind and don't give Rukmi crap about how she told you to fall in love with him'because if you really cared and loved him you would see your happiness in your loves happiness it's all easy to say Rasal... Rukmi actually did it for you)

Tomorrow: Rasal apologizes to Rukveer and tells Rukmi in private that I will change his love for you in hate (OMG if this happens I really will stop watching this show I mean I cant take RUKMI going through it again and when that Ugly Cow does ever find out the truth I don't care how much Rukmi loves her she better not forgive her and really go away as NUN where that Fat Ugly Cow suffer) Thank You all.

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for the update........😊
cutyv thumbnail
thanks! i like the new track very much atlast rukmini getting some justice!