Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: verode

That will be brillina tidea. I think CVS should check forum about our creativity too

oh that is an incredible idea. And after Dev has recovered in KM, maan can bajao his band
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
both.....๐Ÿ˜ˆ

sorry guys, as m feeding my bad dog.....๐Ÿ˜†

okay jokes apart, i want MC...it will be so logical otherwise she wil break all records evn univrse of preggy thing and as now the actor denied to show baby bump....MC is fine....:););)
Arsheela thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nanny25

Most definitely 1. Better to show the miscarriage rather than see Geet who is at least 4 months preggy sporting high heels and wearng sarees from her hips, showing a flat tummy. Sorry just said what I've observed. At least with the MC the show will retain/regain its credibility.

I like Accident track but as DD's attitude towards her  pregnancy is concern so just bcz of that only i fell MC will be the better choice
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Me too I don't want anything to happen to both of them, but if I had to then with a heavy heart I'll have to say accident๐Ÿ˜ญ, cause we know that nothing will happen to Maan and he'll be saved.

But if it's MC then an innocent life is lost and as a result the essence of the show will be lost too......also both Maan and Geet will suffer and they'll never be the same again

cause after all the show is all about Geet and her fight to save her child and survive in this world on her terms, so that is lost then what remains ๐Ÿ˜•
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i have heard sumwhere that msk will have an accident and dev will save him from it........!
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nanny25

Most definitely 1. Better to show the miscarriage rather than see Geet who is at least 4 months preggy sporting high heels and wearng sarees from her hips, showing a flat tummy. Sorry just said what I've observed. At least with the MC the show will retain/regain its credibility.

I AGREE  . I want mc to๐Ÿ˜”
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
  i feel sorry & heartless but bec its a story  i go with  1 mc
Gayaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what ever we choose the Cv r going to suprise us anyways but if i have to choose the first one
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also go for MC this accident nearly gave me a heart attack coz i cant bear to see Maan in such condition.๐Ÿคข