Which u all prefer????????

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys we all now Aware of that clip of that some unhoni to be happen. Which thing will be better choose ur option

1.Miscarraige

2.MSK ka accident.

I go for 1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
None
But
Accident if i had to choose ๐Ÿค“
Edited by maangeetcrazy - 13 years ago
Nandita5 thumbnail
Most definitely 1. Better to show the miscarriage rather than see Geet who is at least 4 months preggy sporting high heels and wearng sarees from her hips, showing a flat tummy. Sorry just said what I've observed. At least with the MC the show will retain/regain its credibility.
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

None
But
Accident if i had to choose ๐Ÿค“

same from my side
mc mc mc--------------no accidents plss
hadah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would go for option 1, MC.

I can't bear watching our angry young man in pain and lifeless.... So, I feel that miscarriage is less torturing for us... This way, we will get to watch Maan taking care of Geet...
๐Ÿ˜‰
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: verode

Hey Guys we all now Aware of that clip of that some unhoni to be happen. Which thing will be better choose ur option

1.Miscarraige

2.MSK ka accident.

I go for 1

I do not know veena , can't decide.

If I chose MC, then I feel that the whole basis of the serial is lost.
If I chose accident, then our munda is in a lot of pain and this may result in entry of Dev devil in KM which will cause double pain to our sher.

So I think iw ill leave it up to the CVs
Jadee777 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tough choice ..can't chose don't want MC nor do I want accident...can Dev be the one getting into the accident and then they are forced to bring him back to KM for recovery..it could all be a planned  scam  (on Dev's part ) to get back home๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† What's say problem solved?
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jadee777

Tough choice ..can't chose don't want MC nor do I want accident...can Dev be the one getting into the accident and then they are forced to bring him back to KM for recovery..it could all be a planned  scam  (on Dev's part ) to get back home๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† What's say problem solved?

That will be brillina tidea. I think CVS should check forum about our creativity too
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I would say anyone from both๐Ÿ˜‰. But right now I would go with # 2 accident๐Ÿ˜Š