continue soon
nd plzzzzzzzzzzz add me to ur pm list 😊
thanks swetheart i will update it tomorrow😊
Posted: 13 years ago
wow maria...it was awsum hun!!!!!!!!!
         Dilon Kay Rastay Dil Se Dil Tak

Part 12:

Gunjun open the door and see everyone standing but at the front is mayank and nupur with a smile .gunjun greets everyone and let them in  and maa come and so the arrti and welcome them in and sits with them  having happy talking on meanwhile nupur excuse her self  with a excuse of going washroom  and gunjun follows her behind .

Nupur comes out of the washroom of her exroom  and see gunjun standing there with a letter in her hand

"tum yahan gunjun"says nupur

"ap janti hian mein yahan kyun hoon di "says gunjun

"meray liyay tum itna nahi karsakti ho  kya"says nupur

" di yeh khel kis ko dard ki kis manzil par lay jar choray ga ye hap jantio bhi hain kya"says gunjun

"janti hoon par yeh zaroori hai warna yeh umar bar ka rishta har sans par ik boojh ban rehay ga aur is boojh kay neechay gut gut kar mein marjyun gi "says nupur

"di mat kahey aisa koi aur tareqa bhi ho sakta yakeen karnay ka "says gunjun putting a hand on nupur mouth with tears in her eyes

"nahi hai aur koi rasta"says nupur

"di mayank jiju itnay achay hain unkey sath ….nahi karna chati mein aisa"says gunjun

"achay to sab hi thay hamari zindagi mein to phir mein  aj aisi kyun hoon? Hum aj akelay kyun hain? Hamari maa  kay chehray par har rooz ik dard kyun hota hai ? hai jawab in sawalon ka "says nupur

"har koi ik jaisi nahi ho  bura hua hamary sath ar ab acha bhi ho raha haina to phir kyun"says gunjun

"tujay yaken hai is sach lagnay walay jhoot par mujay nhai hai is liyay yeh karna zaroori hai aura b agr koi ik sawl nahi  karo git um meri kasam jo batnay wali hoon wohi hi karo gi aur maa yah kisi ko bhi is baat ki khabar nahi hogi ,yeh baat sirf  hum don okay beech hi rahey gi "says nupur

"tik hai di ap kay liay  karun gi  par kya karna chati hain ap "says gunjun

"kal mein aur mayank Mumbai ja rahey hain hamaray ghar aur sirf tum mujay airport chorney ayo gi aur koi nahi hoga tumaray sath aur phir kuch stupid sa dikayun gi mayank ko pehlay to usey ajeeb lagey ga par Mumbai pohanch kar asli game start ho gi aur ghar ka phone sirf tum, attend karo gi  aur mayank sirf tum se baat kar pay maa se nahi k "says nupur

"tik hai di par is sab matlab kya hai ajjeb si harkatin kyun karain gi ap "says gunjun

"yahan aao ear mein batiti hoon "says nupur and gunjun puts her ear forward and after hearing nupur plans she says"what di no way is kay baad koi bhi acha khasa admi pagal ho jay ga "

"do as I say "says nupur

"ok di"says gunjun

"chal yahan aja meray pass baito kal se hum door ho jyain gay"says nupur and gunjun sits at the floor and and nupur at the bed and nupur start giving her the head massage for which gunjun is crazy because she love it

They both forgot they r nt alone anymore mayank is watching two sisters talking to each other and also nupur smile and her tears when she kisses her sis on the fore head after watching them for few min mayank knock at the door and goes in and says "kya baat hai saali sahiba apney to hamari biwi ko chura hia liyay hai "

"nahi jiju who bas mein aur di kuch baat karahy thay "says gunjun

"relax gunjun mein to mazak karaha tha she is still ur di , u can talk her as much u like so dnt worry "says mayank with a smile  nupur see mayank and mayank smile at her too 

Maa come in and see them together and calls nupur outr to give her gifts meanwhile gunjun and mayank start talking to eachother

"kuch tense ho gunjun"says mayank as he knew leaving ur sis is nt easy thing

"nahi jiju"says gunjun

"I know we r still a little stranger but can we be friends honest friends"says mayank moving his hand forward

"k friends"says gunjun with a smile

"ok now tell me kyun tense ho tum"says mayank

"I am going miss di "says gunjun while tears rolling on her cheek

"hey sweet angel dnt cry I know u r going to miss ur di even I miss my parents when they passed away but that's life and ur sis is only one city away from you , you can come anytime  to meet her and she will also come to meet u too and ab to mein bhi tumhara dost hoon  to dnt worry I will solve ur problem every time"says mayank  wiping her tears

"thanks jiju u r so nice"says gunjun

"acha yeh to batao tumari di tumse kitna pyar karti hai "says mayank

"di mujse bohat ziyada pyar karti hian and she is so angry when anyone trys to hurt . she can even kill anyone  or can do anything 4 me  who mujse se sab se ziyada pyar karyi hai "says gunjun while smiling broadly

"acha ji , well mein kuch aisa hi hoon because I love my brother same way u see pyar ik jaisa hota hai  .hum kuch bhi kar saktay hian jis se hum pyar kartay hain "says mayank

"ap ka bhai yah who London wala cartoon"says gunjun and start laughing and mayank is pleased of making her saali his friend

"nt fair angel I making u  laugh and u r calling my brother a cartoon he is not a cartoon he is a antic piece "says mayank  and they both starting laughing

"jiju ap mujay angel kyun  bhula rahey ho mein to gunjun hoon "says gunjun

"is liaya kay I call ur sis a princess and princess ki itni pyari si aur cute si sis angel hi ho sakti haina"says mayank

"ap to itnay achay ho to  di apko kiya bhulati hain"says gunjun

"abhi who chup hi rehti hai as she is missing u but hwo kuch bhi kehsakti hai mujay  as I want to hear her  only "says mayank

"oh jiju u r so romantic"says gunjun

"now enough jiju angel talk let go down warna sarey upar ajyin gay "says mayank

After meeting everyone  mayank and nupur comes home and because of tiredness they sleep early and they have to go Mumbai tomorrow too.

This is it 4 today friends hope u all like it  do leave ur comments I will love it

great update dear.............
nice part but  seriously nupur is not doing nice to mayank she is going sooooooooooooo farrrrrrrr she is hurting mayank feeling for sure
superb update dear!
curious to know Nupur's plan
waiting for the next update
continue soon
nd plzzzzzzzzzzzz add me to ur pm list 😊
really nice update yaar 
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 13:

Nupur and Mayank bakshi are  standing on the airport  for their departure to Mumbai ,then nupur saw gunjun and runs and hugs and starts crying  .gunjun make her sister quite after several trys.mayank came back from the canteen and is holding two drinks in his hand and he saws nupur tears in her eyes while standing next to gunjun  and he came says hi to gunjun and tells her they don't need to worry 4 nupur she will be perfectly ok and happy with him .after few min they sit in the plan ,he is talking to nuour to make her feel happy but nupur is acting weird ,she turns her face around here and there and closes her eyes and sleeps.mayank thinks about her behaviour and feel may be she is going away from her family and relax not known of what nupur bakshi has planned 4 him.

They both reaches home and nupur enter the house traditionally and nupur goes into her room and jumps on her bed and starts talking like a kid she says"this is my bed I will only sleep here hehe"

Mayank says"not yours its our bed we both r going to sleep here"

Nupur says"no no no its mine only mine "and turns her face away thinking about his reaction and mayank is getting shocks from his dear wife

In evening mayank prepare the food and they both starts eating food  suddenly nupur throws a plate on the floor and mayank gets shocked again and asks her what happen

Nupur says"I don't like the food  I am not eating I want mama food now now"

Mayank says"kiya hoga hai tumhein nupur why r u behaving so weird since we came back to Mumbai r u feeling ok na"

Nupur says "I am k u r good mama says u will do as I says but u r not listning to me  u r very bad bad bad"

Mayank says " nupur why r u talking like a child u r a grown up girl  stop this this is not a time 4 a joke"

Nupur says" what joke mein kuch nahi kiya mein to aisi hi hoon mama ney bataya hi nahi kiya "

Mayank says"what"with open mouth he didn't moved 4  few mins and think this cannt happen to me ,no way nupur is mentally ill , she is ok mayank then he stops him self  and says to himself if she is k then why behaving like this  and goes to his room ,nupur saw him going and text gunjun as next step is in her hand .

In delhi gunjun made her mother sleep early today as she knew whats going to come and suddenly her phone ring and mayank jiju name flashes on her screen and she is getting the courage to face his jiju and after few min she picks up the phone and says"hello"

On the other says "gunjun tumho"says mayank

"ji jiju ap kaisey hain di ab tik haina "says gunjun while  crushing her teeths

"ab tik hai ka matlab gunjun I want to ask u something and plz dnt lie to me today why is nupur acting weird I meant like a child like she is mentally ill  , r u all hiding something from me "says mayank all in one go

"jiju who '''.who'''.."says gunjun

"plz gunjun bolo I will die this "says mayank

"jiju plz dnt say like this this  baat yeh hai key nupur ko  bachpan mein brain hamrig hua tha aur uskey baad di start behaving like a child and doctors told if she get married she will be normal again  and we got her married par it might take some time 4 her to be normal again "says gunjun

"what?  There is a long silence from both sides and then mayank speaks again "kaun kaun janta tha is baraye mein samrat aur pratha bhi ya sirf tum log"in anger

"sirf hum jiju samrat bhaya aur pratha di ko to pata bhi nahi ,plz jiju ap agar pyar se di to treat karain gay to she will be ok ''"before gunjun could have said further mayank hang up the phone and goes to his room  and lock himself up in the room meanwhile nupur goes in her room next to mayank one  and closes the door and text gunjun "kiya hua"

A text flashes on nupur phone  and its says "ap ne jo kaha meinay wahi kiya di but I am hating myself 4 this today I hurted a honest and lovely person and I will not be able to forgive myself ever 4 this I hate my self di "

Nupur reply backs " I am sorry gunjun I made u do this but plz 4 me few more days act  this  I am sorry "

Next morning mayank comes into nupur room after thinking all night that he is being tested by luck again and if he able to make nupur normal again ,I love her from bottom of my heart I will anything to make her normal again ,in one of the vows if the wedding I promised her to protect and keep her happy and I will die ding this and may be my god will listen to me , love is the biggest cure 4 anything and he will let anyone hurt his love and he will one day get the love he is giving  and smile while see nupur sleeping and come and sits beside and thinks  how a person is honest and happy in her sleep ,dnt know what she had beared her in her life but he will keep her happy and smiling again and that's a promise  of mayank bakshi and I don't break my promise  jaan.

He trys to wake nupur and in her sleep she says"soney do na mama plz muje nahi jana hai mandir ap jayo and she cover her face with the blanket  

Mayank smile and u r so cute princess and says "come on nupur ab utho its morning now  I am making your breakfast and I want you there in 10 mins k "

Mwanwhile nupur thinks it's a dream after yesterday he wont be doing this and then she hears a voice from kitchen utho jayo nupur I am coming and she gets up in shock   and says " by god yeh kiya hogaya hai yeh  mayank ka bacha to mujhe hi shock treatment dey raha hai oye nupur bakshi uskey bachey kahan heuy hain he didn't even touch u yet and bache   chatho is baton ko nupur who araha hai tu gayi kaam door bathroom mein warna pata chalay who hi tujey bath dey raha hai "and she runs

Mayank enters the room with a tray of break fast and says "kaha ho princess "

And then nupur comes from the washroom  wear this dress:

And mayank is just starring at nupur and nupur is looking at mayank

Precap:

What mayank is going to get his love back ?will nupur plan will failed against mayank efforts? Will love blossom in between them ?

This is it  4 today friends hoep u all like it and do leave ur comments I will ove to see them 

Edited by maria_awan - 12 years ago