Tanu Weds Hinu - Episode 4 JWE - Jab We Eloped!!

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

"So with all my heart, I ask thee
 Tanu Babe, will you marry me?❀️"

Tanu looked at the handsome LMLM on one knee and expectant look on his face, and smiled..

"Oh yes, Honey, in the next 48 hours!!"

"Yay! She said yes.. for the 10th time!!" Hinu exclaimed.

Tanu pouted." I could've said NO too, you know?"
"Hahaha.. I know, I'm just as happy as the first time you said yes babe! now lets eat the cake before we start a fight"
They both helped themselves with some cake, and Hinu said "By the way, tum khush to ho na?"
"About what?" Tanu saked
"About the whole preperation.. coz I heard that girls plan all this stuff since their childhood. I dont want to leave any of your wishes unfulfilled, babe"
"Aww.. thats so sweet of you Honey!"
"Yeah? OK.. I just want to do it coz bhai told me that if there's anything that doesn't go as your childhood dream, then I'll have to listen to your complaints zindagi bhar ke liye..."
"Huh? You @#$!! I take back what I said.. you're not sweet at all" Tanu pouted again
"hahahaha... kidding! Waise, you didn't answer my question.. this is what you wanted, right" Hinu asked, while munching on the cake.
"Well.. I dunno.. Mein to bhaag ke shaadi karna chahti thi..."
"What?? Ye kya keh rahi ho tum? Bhag ke shaadi?!!" Hinu looked flabbergasted..
"Haan. Mujhe na, bhagna bohot achcha lagta hai... bachpan se. Mein hamesha sochti thi ke Shobs mummyji would object to our marriage, and hum dono ko ghar se bhaagna padega, " Tanu said.
"Kya?! Par kahaan bhaagte hum dono?" Hinu asked.

"Kahi door..  pahadon mein apna ghar basaate...tum lakdi kaat kaat kar paise kamaate, aur mein ghar mein khana banati..." Tanu said dreamily

"No way babes! yeh muscles to sirf ladkiyon ko impress karne ke liye hain... I'd never do the lakdi kaatna to save my life!!!" Hinu said, horrified.

"Hmpf.. you're not at all romantic like your brother" Tanu pouted.

"Arre rehne de, this emo blackmail wont work with me...I've worked overtime with Mamo P to have everything prepared.. we're gonna ger married as per reeti-riwaaz, bas.. kapish?"

Tanu rolled her eyes and said "watever" before munching on her cake.
While they enjoyed their cake in their usual comaraderie, something was cookin in Hinu's head... Everyone knows that when LMLMs ka dhimaag tez bhagne lagta hai, its not a good omen...

It was soon time to part and Fatima on Shobs special orders came to announce that 'milne ka waqt khatm ho gaya',though maamo P tried to persuade her to let them stay together for a little while more  but jab ek baar Fatima ne commitment kardi toh woh apne aap ki bhi ni sunti ...

To be Continued...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Hinu was wide awake, sandwiched between Sam and Mamo P, both passed out drunk. The stag party was a roaring success, with Sheila and munni entertaining them till very late in the night. He had rushed home a bit earlier than others, hoping he'd get a chance to talk to Tanu, but she was busy with all her sisters getting mehendi designs... Now he had to endure all the snoring from Mamo P and all the mumblings Sam did in sleep about Sheila ki jawani... He kicked Sam in the shin when he heard him say something obscene in his sleep.
After much tossing and turning, Hinu made up his mind, and got up from the bed. He silently stuffed his back pack, and messaged Tanu.

Tanu had hard time sleeping too, and the beep from her cell phone woke her up... She checked the message from Hinu, that said " come to chath". So he couldn't sleep too, she smiled... She slowly got up from her bed, and taking care not to wake up her sisters, she slowly made way to the chath..
"Hi honey... err, aren't you a bit dressed for the occasion?" She whispered
"Tanu, go pack your bags... we're leaving town" Hinu wispered back
"What?!?! Why?? Where??!?!"
"Tanu.. sawal-jawab baad mein kar lenge, you just do as i say now... Jao, aur ek-do din ke kapde pack karlo, get dressed and come down. mein neeche nukkad mein teri raah dekhoonga OK?"
"Aree wait.. what are we doing? Hum QSQT ke Raj aur Rashmi ki acting kyun kar rahe hain?"
"Kyun ke hum bhi ghar se bhaag rahe hain..."
"Kya?!?!"

"Haan.. hum bhaag ke shaadi karenge Tanu..I've decided. When I promised to fulfill your every wish, I meant it. Mein tumhari har quahish poora karoonga.Agar tumhe bhaag ke shaadi karna pasand hai, then we do it that way... chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye"

"But... but... saari tayyariyan ho chuki hai.. all the relatives are...  Tanu said, part delighted, part confused.
"Let it be... let them be.. I dont care" Hinu whispered, as he held her face.
"Ma kya kahegi? Shobs mummyji kya kahengi?" Tanu held his hand and looked in his eyes
" I dont care" Hinu looked back into her eyes
"LMLM brothers.. yummy sisters??" Tanu moved closer
"I..dont..care.." Hinu tilted his head to one side..
Tanu closed her eyes.... the cool breeze blew in the background...
Suddenly a dog barked somewhere on the street, and they both jolted out of the reverie.
"Omygod Honey, I cant believe it... are you sure??" Tanu exclaimed...
"100%. Now go get dressed, and come soon OK? I'll be waiting"

Hinu left no stone unturned to make the eloping as dramatic as he could...He got onto his bike and revved it while waiting for Tanu to get the real 'ghar se bhaagna 'feeling ...He then leaned on his bike and rubbed his forehead.. Tanu had a back pack, a duffel bag, a handbag and something that looked like a suitcase, ony smaller...

"Babe, I asked you to pack light..."
"Yeah, thats why I only took my bare essentials..." Tanu looked confused
"This is all "essential" for you?"
"um.. yeah! I cant get married in jeans and without make up.. can I?" Tanu questioned..
Hinu sighed...
"Fine.. get on, we have to get to railway station on time"
Tanu made an event of settling behind Hinu, with all the kit-n-kaboodle.
They started out of Ganeshgunj, singing "Akele hain... to kya gham hain"
Hinu corrected her and sang
'hum ne ghar choda hai ,rasmo ko toda hai ....
dooor kahin jayenge,aur shaadi rachayenge....'
They had almost missed the train coz Hinu had to take a few extra laps to complete the song ...

'Bhaago.............
Pakdo.......

Edited by hinz - 13 years ago
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tanu and Hina...again great work, guys...Loved it....πŸ‘
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

What!!!  ?????    After all the preparations on the double and agreeing to everything you two said, you just run away and get married?????!!!!!

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Hinu, I didn't expect this of you!  

At least you could have told me........I would have let you run away and get married..........and the work on all the preparations would have been saved.............

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well.. we had to...

Tanu Weds Hinu episodes are not getting the needed TRPs...πŸ˜•

We are already under "scanner"...  Kuch na kuch to karna padega na?πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Hinu & Tanu ... ghar se bhaag kar shaadi ki ... sabki naak katwa di 😑 ROFL ROFL But seriously, pehle bataya hota .. toh Mummy-ji (on both sides πŸ˜†) would not have to go through so much shor-sharaaba and preparations!! But no worries ... hamara aashirwaad hamesha tum dono ke saath hai ROFL ROFL 

Jo kiya ... kya style mein kiya!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ LOVED how you guys eloped! Its so dreamy .. so romantic 😍 ... and heavyweight, with Tanu's suitcase and kit n kaboodle!! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tanuuuu......u were the one who gave Hinu the idea to elope 😲......why am i surprised ? πŸ˜•...........i should have known the normal will never appeal to my beti .....everything has to be hatke se for her.......well that is one of her many lovable traits πŸ˜†........any wonder Hinu is so in love with her. ❀️........can imagine Hinu's face when she said .....

Kahi door..  pahadon mein apna ghar basaate...tum lakdi kaat kaat kar paise kamaate, aur mein ghar mein khana banati..." Tanu said dreamily

"No way babes! yeh muscles to sirf ladkiyon ko impress karne ke liye hain... I'd never do the lakdi kaatna to save my life!!!" Hinu said, horrified.

"Hmpf.. you're not at all romantic like your brother" Tanu pouted.

"Arre rehne de, this emo blackmail wont work with me...I've worked overtime with Mamo P to have everything prepared.. we're gonna ger married as per reeti-riwaaz, bas.. kapish?"

Tanu rolled her eyes and said "watever" before munching on her cake.

Loved this part  🀣🀣......can so imagine them in that scene πŸ˜†.........the other line that was awesome............ jab ek baar Fatima ne commitment kardi toh woh apne aap ki bhi ni sunti πŸ˜†..............Tanu my beti.............u rock  πŸ‘πŸΌ........have to say this even when i was initially like whattt 😲😑.....after all the effort Shobs put into the proposal......but kya karen.....this is part and parcel of having a Jhingalala family......we are crazy or what πŸ˜†........my blessings are always with u......ghar se bagh gaya......phir shaadi ka kya hua.......waiting to see what u both will come up with.....plz continue soon......love uuuuuuu  πŸ€—......TC 😊

Edited by PerfectYaRav - 13 years ago
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
😲.🀣.🀣
Jab We Eloped? 🀣 After all the heavy preparations....... Chachu and Maasi only plan to run away?🀣

Quads would find it so exciting !🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.

"Kahi door..  pahadon mein apna ghar basaate...tum lakdi kaat kaat kar paise kamaate, aur mein ghar mein khana banati...

Now he had to endure all the snoring from Mamo P and all the mumblings Sam did in sleep about Sheila ki jawani... He kicked Sam in the shin when he heard him say something obscene in his sleep.

( You all have set such an awesome image of Sam Chachu in my mind ! πŸ€£.🀣.🀣.🀣.right from him acting like Dabangg in one of the bday stories to this.. mumbling in sleep🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.)

They started out of Ganeshgunj, singing "Akele hain... to kya gham hain"
Hinu corrected her and sang 
'hum ne ghar choda hai ,rasmo ko toda hai ....
dooor kahin jayenge,aur shaadi rachayenge....' 

These Three In Bold were awesome !🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Of course, it would be Tanu who suggested it............she is always showing the wrong raasta to my already crazy beta.........

Waiting for you two to come home after the shaadi..........let us see how  you escape me then!!  😑