Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks - sounds interesting 😃 I'm sure nothing will happen to Maan!

Thanks for the information Jyoti 😊 hope to see some drama....
Edited by springs - 13 years ago
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
temorocks kay bomb blast kay ke pura forum helgaya sab ka BP bardgaya tabhi itna confidence fight kar rahithi. mana paraga yaar.
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ zee: Thanks For Sharing🤗
radhikapebbeti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Zee dekh tune kya kiya🤣

@All:Why jump to conclusions😕😆😆...all chup bilkul chup🤣🤣🤣...noone is going on any vacation...so plss for god's sake stop making assumptions🤣🤣,...Accident is happening so that Dev can enter Khurana Mansion ...warna drama kaise hoga....MSK will b fit to do hoohaa in 2-3 days ka time..toh sab chill maaro🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry Zee had to put thanda water on your post..or else mera BP badh jaata in handling the forum..so had to spill all the beans😛🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

guys i will agree with jyoti... GC is taking only few days off for his marriage... he will be back... plus look on the bright side may be Maneet will come close to each other once Dev enters KM...

I know we all want to see more and more Maaneet's moments... so the best remedy to keep your mind off this sad part of the story 😭 ðŸ˜­, is to watch old romantic moments of Maaneet on youtube.. trust me it works... 😃

Obviously keeping my fingers crossed... 😃
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
It seems there's more to the story than meets the eye.....I have a feeling this might prove to be an interesting track story wise if the cvs handle the execution of it well
Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks ....storyline looks promising.

Maan accident-->>>Dev Saving Maan->>Dadi and geet forgiving Dev-->>Dev entering Kurana mansion ðŸ˜ƒ

AIK TEER SE DO SIKHAR ---- GC can take day off...aur interesting story line bhi hogaya😆😆😆😆

Sameer Sharma is a good actor. Lets see...😉
good god now we have to see all this nonscense can they add something like maan goes missing and geet takes help from dev why it has to be accident or they would have shown more aa track just for 2 days ------gc is getting married so geet serial can't it run with out him for a week or so they can even show dev talking to geet and he repenting for all .
cv's are too depended on gc that's no good if suppose he leaves do they have any backup plan
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: temorocks

@Jyoti: Chup kar 😡😆, don't reveal more of the story 😆

story ..is that a joke...it's been so long that there is any story here...dev or maan's accident..either way it's pointless. who cares ðŸ¤¢ 
who is anvisha..she is not supposed to be maan's sister....y r we forced to watch her...what does a/a has to do anything with the story of GEET HUI SABSE PARAYE ?? 
what story are we talking about here????? i'm confused

i miss old maan and geet...where r they...i joined forums for them and they r not anywhere now ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
i can only find them in u-tube videos.🥺
Edited by basicquestion1 - 13 years ago
lody thumbnail
Sooo this is how GC will take some break but guzz for how long hope not that long but thanks for the news but what dev will do now to our maaneet
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: lody

Sooo this is how GC will take some break but guzz for how long hope not that long but thanks for the news but what dev will do now to our maaneet

Yes, GC is taking break that is why they planned this track to cover his absence.......