goldenball thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi

I have written many short ones for my Maine Pyaar Kiya  series(MPK).. which were mainly based on the events turning in the serial.. and I am starting a new one Sandstorm..where I have tried to write a fiction.. a different angle to Maaneet's story..

It just came to me.. if Geet was carrying Maan's child then...I thought about it and wrote a completely new story with Geet Handa and Maan Singh Khurana..

If you like this then do press the button.

-
GB

Chapter I : I made love with a stranger

She was seating in the bus... tears rolling down.. thinking about her... her fate... not sure where destiny will take her... Just one month back.. she was living the best life.. with her family.. her mom-dad, her sister Sanjh.. her darjii..and she was not able to believe how fate could just change.. and now she is without them.. there is no one to support her and her decision.. she felt life playing a cruel joke with her.. Just one night has changed her life...

Geet looked at her watch.. in some time bus will be reaching Delhi .. but what she will do at Delhi..she was not sure...  first she has to get job.. she has little money with her.. but then she needs some place to stay also.. and  its all because of her fault.. she has landed in such a big mess.. and she only has to face,,she thought.. and cursed herself... She still cannot believe it was her that night,, her behaviour..and she remembered that night....

That night : She was seating along with her friends at the "Bazoora' discotheque.. feeling little uncomfortable in the short skirt and sleeveless top....she had always worn salwar-kurtas..first time she had worn such a dress.. for the first time she was at a disco theque ... and also first time she had come out of Hoshyiarpur. She was glad finally her parents understood her desire to come to Delhi on college trip... They were apprehensive as she is just 18 years.. even she goes to market with her dad... and how they can allow her to come to Delhi alone.. but finally they gave  in her demands...
She wanted to experience the world outside her small world.. She wanted to see the city life... and she was so happy when her parents finally allowed her...

It was the 10th and last day of the trip.. Tomorrow they will be going back.. and she was feeling sad.. She had seen all the places.. went to CP, janpath.. did all shopping for her parents, darji... and for herself also..... but she was feeling bad now... She was missing them badly.. but then she didn't wanted to go back so soon.. there is so much more to see....
Before leaving, all of them wanted to see see the nightlife of Delhi.. and she was more then willing for it.. she also wanted to see it.. what will happen in future who has seen.. and she wanted to enjoy the last day very much.. she had heard so much from her firends about it.. she was very excited about it...they decided to come to this one...

She looked at her group.. she doesn't know all of them.. but yes.. many of them and also, her dear friend Meera is there.. Her parents sent her only because Meera was also coming... and also Meera's brother Rohit... she likes Rohit....he has hinted her few times.. but then she never thought of him in that way..he is nice guy... .. but she knew the man of her dreams will be different then all this.. and she knows.. she will recognize him when he comes in her life...

"Geet,.. come join us for dance.." ... Meera called her.... She decided to join her... she looked around.. everyone seems to be enjoying it.... She looked at some of the couple.. they were so much engrossed in each other.. she felt shy looking at them and she came back from the floor....and took one chair...

She was sipping the drink and looking at the crowd.. She looked at one of the couple seating near her.. and her eyes caught.. they were kissing each other.. She felt shy.., Her cheeks felt so hot.. and she stared at them without blinking her eyes..Suddenly she was feeling lot of emotions in her.. and she was not able to understand it.. she completed her drink and moved out from there..

She started feeling little drowsy.. Looks like something was mixed in the drink.. and she felt nervous.. I have to reach hotel fast..  She called Meera..

'Meera lets go.. .. I don't know.. I am feeling very sleepy.."

Meera was not in mood to go back she had just started enjoying..

"Geet tum please jao.. I will come..later.."

Geet managed to come to the road..It was raining hard outside,.. and she was totally wet by the time she got cab. She managed to reach the hotel.. but she don't remember what she told the reception desk.. she collected the keys and entered inside the room...

Once inside.. she kicked her sandals..the water was dripping from her clothes .. she wanted to change badly.. and took off her clothes.. but where is her bag.. her clothes..she couldn't find ... She was not able to think properly..where she had kept ..  she dropped herself on the bed.. she was feeling being sunk..... and all the scenes of the evening were floating in her eyes the dancing.. drinks.. lights... and suddenly the kissing couple..she could feel her body getting tensed with the thought..  she felt uneasy in the bed... took the sheet to cover herself.. she was feeling cold without the clothes.. she went into deep sleep .......she didn't hear the door opening.

Her senses woke up with the feel of someone's touch on her body... still she was feeling drowsy....
she could hear his voice.. "Your name..".. but she could not respond..
she could not open her eyes.. her senses still jammed.....and then ..His touch started becoming more aggressive... She was hardly able to resist...and slowly she started liking it...and then started responding.. her actions were not in her control anymore.. suddenly she felt him  kissing her forcefully..and she also responded....she smelt alcohal in his breath..but it was too late for her to stop.... he was already all over her.. and then she also wanted him to go on....She felt him moving inside her...and felt the pain...but she liked it...  from evening whatever uneasiness  feeling,, the tension in her body.. she felt suddenly going away.. she liked the way he was stroking her... she wrapped her arms and legs around him..... and then he came all inside her  and it shocked her.. suddenly she realized what just happened between them.. she was about to react.. but she felt him withdrawing from her and it caused pain.. she cried in anguish...

and  she heard his voice full of surprise... ..

"My God... You virgin...  " and then he said disgustly... " I asked Hotel manager for some company tonite.. but you.. who are you.."
and before she could respond.. she saw him leaving the room hastily.. She opened her eyes forcefully.. she could see his face in the lamp near the door...

She was feeling very bad now .... whatever has happened now.. its all her fault.. and tears started flowing.. How she will go back to HP now,, and how she will face her parents... She gathered all enegy to move out of the bed, wrapped herself in the sheet.. collected her clothes and came out of the room.. She looked at the room number.. and realized her mistake.. but what about the mistake she had done in the room with a stranger... tears started rolling out....

She came to her room, packed her bag and left for HoshyiarPur.

To be continued.

Edited by goldenball - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wifey thumbnail
please continue !!! cant wait for the next part
trishap thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
do. continue. plz add me to ur pm list
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I have read all your scenes under Maine Pyar Kiya. They are amazing and now a FF from you.
Great😊
Continue soon. 
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i always liked ur mpk and good track for ff cont. soon dear😊
Nav2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh MY GOD VEY WELL THANKS YAAR!!!! PLEASE UPDATE SOON:)
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting concept.... do continue ... pls add me to yr pm list....
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

nice intro.

do continue plz.
thx.
Dhara_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice concept....add me to your pm list....!!!!😃
Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail