Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
[Members Only]

The episode begins with the contestants talking about how tough the competition has become now and their views about other's performances. Sumeet and Mona announce the safe contestants which are Sushant, Ankita, Chang and Mahi. Ragini and Yana are in the danger zone.

The face off starts with Ragini & Neerav and they dance on "Aahun Aahun" from Love Aaj Kal. Than Yana and Salman peform on "Bas Ek Pal" from "Bas Ek Pal". Malaika says both performances were brilliant. Yana & Salman had lifts, lifts and more lifts and Ragini & Neerav had more dance where they did forget a few movements. Her vote goes to Yana & Salman. Madhuri comments that even when Ragini was in the bottom she used to come back with a fighting spirit and get 30. But she forgot some steps today and there were coordination problems. She votes for Yana & Salman. Remo says that based on only today's performance his vote goes to Yana & Salman. Ragini & Neerav are eliminated. An A/V of all their moments in Jhalak is shown. Everyone hugs them and they leave the stage. The hosts welcome Yana & Salman into the top 5.

Mona and Sumeet talk about love with reference to Valentines day. Sumeet gives a rose to his sister Malaika and his sister's friend Madhuri. Mona gives a rose to Remo. Remo says he wants to give 7 roses to a certain Darling and than welcomes Priyanka Chopra to the show. Priyanka comes and dances on "Darling" from her film Saat Khoon Maaf. Priyanka says Jhalak is one of the most popular shows on tv. She appreciates the standard of the show and goes to sit with the judges. Than the performances begin

Chang and Marischa 

Song: Such keh raha hai deewana from Rehna hai tere dil mein

Theme: Love, tricks and dhoka

Priyanka says "Wow" and that she had goose bumps. She says the dance was very intense she could feel the pain and trauma. Remo appreciates Marischa's choreography and comments says "This is it" to Chang. Madhuri says it was sad seeing big tears in Chang's small eyes(aww) and that Chang and Marischa are pushing the envelop with each performance and only going further ahead. Malaika says they are really taking the competition seriously and Chang is truly a deserving contender for the competition. So she wishes them all the best. Than mona announces that Chang got the "Breakthrough performance" award for Badmash company at the Star dust awards. 

Judges Scores: Remo:9 Madhuri: 9 Malaika:9 = 27

To vote for them Type JDJ 12 & send it to 52525 or call on 505252512 or 505255 from MTNL/BSNL or log on to www.jdj.setindia.com

Yana and Salman

Song: Abhi kuch dinon se from Dil toh bacha hai jee

Theme: First love

Priyanka says Salman is capable of being her 8th husband but Yana will kill her if says that because they make such a cute pair. She says it didn't look like a performance but it seemed like they were so much in love, it was very cute. Madhuri comments that they are the most consistent. Their dances are always smooth, flowing, sweet and soft. It was extremely romantic. But she would have liked to see more dancing but still it was beautiful. Malaika says they are beautiful dancers, it was sweet and cute. But they can accomplish more as it was not their best. According to Remo the use of prop was good. But there was much more scope in dancing. Still it was a lovely act.

Judges Scores: Remo:8 Madhuri: 8 Malaika:8 = 24

To vote for them Type JDJ 03 & send it to 52525 or call on 505252503 or 505255 from MTNL/BSNL or log on to www.jdj.setindia.com

Mona asks Priyanka which song did she sing before killing her husbands in Saat Khoon Maaf. She says every husband had a seperate song. Mona asks her to sing and she sings a few lines of "Darling". 

Ankita and Nishant

Song: Bin tere kia hai jeena from Woh Lamhe

Theme: Emotional love

Madhuri says Ankita completed all movements today and the whole act had undying love with a mentally challenged girl and the guy who loves her. She liked the concept and the dance. Malaika says Ankita danced freely after many weeks and the last step where Nishant pats Ankita really touched her heart. Priyanka comments that the emotions Ankita showed, she couldn't take her eyes off Ankita. She appreciates Nishant's choreography but she felt that there could have been a little bit more emotion with the dancing as this is a topic which could have touched her a lot more. Remo talks about the technicalities that they should see to it that their toes are pointed specially in the lifts and turns. But overall it was a beautiful act.

Mona asks her that there is undying love here as well right to which ankita replys with a yes and mona hints at sushant's name. Ankita says she doesn't know if Sushant has undying love for her or not. So Mona says we should ask sushant. She tells him that you should confess today whether you love Ankita or not, he replies that he will say for sure after his performance. 

Judges Scores: Remo:8 Madhuri: 9 Malaika:9 = 26

To vote for them Type JDJ 07 & send it to 52525 or call on 505252507 or 505255 from MTNL/BSNL or log on to www.jdj.setindia.com

Mona tells Priyanka that there are many deewani's of her in Jhalak one of them is Remo and the rest are all the male contestants who have done so much to impress her today. Priyanka replies that she'll see if they are capable of being killed by her. Than an A/V is shown of four male contestants and choreographers which are Chang, Salman, Nishant and Savio and they try to impress Priyanka by delivering dialouges, giving her roses, impersonating actors etc. Priyanka says it was very flattering and she chooses Savio from them as he impersonates Shahrukh. Mona calls Savio to the stage and he again delivers a shahrukh dialouge. Than Priyanka and Savio dance on Pehli baar mohabbat from Kaminey. 

Mahi and Savio

Song: Aao na gale lagao na from Mere jeevan saathi

Theme: Nok-Jhok in Pyar

Madhuri says the lifts and movements were clean this time but she wants to see something more complicated but this act was very nice. Remo says wearing heels are very important in international dance forms and today Mahi did that and got the right postures. But they have to work on the spin and there was a wastage of beats so it was a thanda act for him. Malaika agrees with Remo and says that it was very boring for her. Savio is a talented choreographer and now it is time to raise the bar. Priyanka comments that Mahi's expressions were very nice but Savio's weren't. But the nok-jhok wasn't there. 

Judges Scores: Remo:6 Madhuri: 7 Malaika:7 = 20

To vote for them Type JDJ 11 & send it to 52525 or call on 505252511 or 505255 from MTNL/BSNL or log on to www.jdj.setindia.com

Sushant and Shampa

Song: Rehna tu from Dilli 6

Theme: Love between an army soldier and his wife

Madhuri says she liked it very much. The way they emote in dance is what she always likes. She says what should she say about sushant and than says perfect in saroj jee's style. Remo comments that the theme of soldier is very close to his heart as he's from an army background. He says that he always looks at Sushant more in each performance but in this act was looking more at Shampa. He loved the small bits they did in the act and says his famous "This is it" to them and all the soldiers. Malaika says every little movement was very well defined. It was fantastic and superb. Priyanka says she has always been a fan of Shampa & thinks she's a brilliant dancer. She has always learned a lot when Shampa has taught her. Shampa's very statuesque in her dances. But for the first time Priyanka saw that indian emotion being translated into contemporary by Shampa and her choreography brilliant. About sushant she says she has never seen a man dance so gracefully. 

Mona reminds Sushant of what he had said earlier and he says that he always keeps his emotions hidden but as it's valentines day he will express himself. So mona calls Ankita down. The song "Pehla Nasha" plays in the background. Sushant says to Ankita that what should I say to you, your so beautiful that what I have not said in the last seven lives I will say in the next seven minutes. Ankita's all shy and blushing. He says to Ankita that she's so beautiful that even saat khoon her maaf for her and he wants her saath for the next seven lives and goes down on his knees. He kisses her hand and they both hug. Priyanka says you just proposed to Ankita on national tv is that true? And Sushant just nods very cutely. Ankita replies by saying "I love you guggu". Malaika says is it a yes or no, ankita replies that sushant understood by the " i love you" but Malaika and Priyanka say we didn't understand and we want to know as well. To which Ankita says to Sushant, "Yes I will marry you". They hug again and ankita cutely puts her hand on her face. Mona than congratulates them. 

Judges Scores: Remo:10 Madhuri: 10 Malaika:10 = 30

To vote for them Type JDJ 01 & send it to 52525 or call on 505252501 or 505255 from MTNL/BSNL or log on to www.jdj.setindia.com

Mona says we really enjoyed Priyanka's tribute to Madhuri at the filmfare awards and calls her, Madhuri and Malaika to dance on stage. They dance on the song "Desi Girl" and Mona joins them as well. A promo of "Saat Khoon Maaf" is than played. Priyanka says that both the men and women will agree with me that in every relationship you do think once that you want to kill your partner as your frustrated with them. But this film is a black comedy and people will surely sympathise with Susana(the character she plays) as she had such bad men in her life. A recap of all the performances are shown.

Scoreboard

1. Sushant and Shampa 30

2. Chang and Marischa 27

3. Ankita and Nishant 26

4. Yana and Salman 24

5. Mahi and Savio 20

The Ujala performance of the day goes to Sushant and Shampa. 

Precap: Glimpses of tomorrow's performances are shown.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE UPDATE TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
can't believe Ragini is out.. now the only reason is sushant for me to watch this show!
thanks for the update
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update ! 👏 can't wait to watch the show 😃
Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanxxx for da awsome update
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
thanks a lot for updating! hope tomorrow will get to see better performances by yana-salman & mahi-savio!
digitalone 33 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
performance of the day was always fixed on JDJ4 as it always goes to one person only soo if you dont write then also it will be assumed that he is the only one who get it LOLZZZ

and Ragini is out i dont think soo as problem is there I know but in the stage we are looking for lifts or dance now i m confused wats going on in the show and about yesterdays performance y shushant get more attention in all what he perform i dont know y same style all time and remo stand and "this is it". yaa among all this is good but yaaa toooo much of shushant hype is created. As in JDJ dancing is not being considered now as i think

Lets see aaab kis ke bari hai to clean bowled from shushant's bowling.....................