Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Honestly...., i didnt really expect today's show being too emotional that actually make me cried..  😭

Am i only one who feel it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey dear...
I dint c d epi yet but accordin to d update guddus prt was realyyyyyyyy emotional
V nevr thought bout this side of his .....nevr thought he can get this senti......
He realy luvs his mom
He is also havin a dad ......
Wonder wats bout his past ....that he left his house .....
D story is gettin better n better day by day    👍🏼
BUT IM THINKIN HOW WILL THEY GET MArried
      ITS REALYYYYY A MYSTREY...... 😆
Prabhkallu thumbnail

Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

Hey dear...
I dint c d epi yet but accordin to d update guddus prt was realyyyyyyyy emotional
V nevr thought bout this side of his .....nevr thought he can get this senti......
He realy luvs his mom
He is also havin a dad ......
Wonder wats bout his past ....that he left his house .....
D story is gettin better n better day by day    👍🏼

BUT IM THINKIN HOW WILL THEY GET MArried
      ITS REALYYYYY A MYSTREY....
.. 😆

Yes, i know.. Tell me about it.. 😊
Honestly, watch out for Guddu.. He is too good in today epi.. He cried likes a little boy in front of his mum.... Very heartbreaking.. 😭

EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
Have not watched the episode.  I got emotional just reading Wafah's update.  I dislike the uncouth and cruel Kalsanwali so much!!! Hope they show her behind bars, (i know that will never happen in this show but they need to show her suffer).  Poor Runjhun!!!  But its actually good the writers introduced a mystery behind Guddu.  That will keep this serial going for awhile.  I watch this show because of Runjhun, I think the girl who plays her does a fantastic job!!!  She is so realistic in her portrayal.  Amazing acting!!!👏
Prabhkallu thumbnail

Originally posted by: EcliPSe_2010

Have not watched the episode.  I got emotional just reading Wafah's update.  I dislike the uncouth and cruel Kalsanwali so much!!! Hope they show her behind bars, (i know that will never happen in this show but they need to show her suffer).  Poor Runjhun!!!  But its actually good the writers introduced a mystery behind Guddu.  That will keep this serial going for awhile.  I watch this show because of Runjhun, I think the girl who plays her does a fantastic job!!!  She is so realistic in her portrayal.  Amazing acting!!!👏

Omg.. i totally forgot to mention about runjhun.. My apologises..

Yep, she is absolutely fabulous.. Very natural and innocent.. 😊

shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i still have to watch the episode but Guddu in tears awwww
and runjhun is great in her role, i agree with EcliPSe_2010
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prabhkallu

Honestly...., i didnt really expect today's show being too emotional that actually make me cried..  😭

Am i only one who feel it?

I agree, the mother-son scene in Monday's episode was touching. I didn't cry (LOL😛) .. but I was amazed at how well the scenes came out. The lady who acted as Guddu's mom was really good .. she was just so natural and Himmanshoo was good too. There were 2 scenes between them and the 2nd one was better than the 1st. I particularly liked the 2nd scene where Guddu wakes up in the morning after having slept unknowingly hugging his mom. It was a sweet scene.

I would like to give kudos to the new director - Bharat Bhatia for that.⭐️ But I would also like to request the director to reduce the torture scenes of Runjhun. Since the arrival of the new director, the tortures on Runjhun have increased.😲

It would be good if they have a balance of all emotions rather than having high dose of torture and evilness. Make the female lead stronger otherwise this show will be seen as a torture-drama and people would lose interest.