Petition-Bring back Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

jeej4s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Please Zee TV:

This Show was Awesome.  Nothing like this on the TV.  All the rest are Hate/Revenge and silly love story.

This show had sense something for the public and viewers to think about for change in society for Women, children and Common and not rich people.

Show us the reality and not always those bollywood style High Class Rich Class.

Show us simple people like Lalia, Gangiya and those farmers and all how they struggle.

Why people like pimps become what they do.  who makes them etc.

Eradicate atleast you can do it - bring morality to forefront with your show- people should think before encouraging Flesh trade that it could haunt them one day.

Please bring back- Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah as Apurva  said Lets mail it to zeetv as well..I hv send them many letter earlier...But this time will add what you hv written as Well..and yaa..We can send it to production house "Swastic Pictures " as Well to come back with same show again....

Anybody -  If you hv email or contact of PD house pls let us know....Thanks..😊
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey ask crazygod he or she knows he or she whoever it is  contacted  a friend from swatik pictures and enquired about Rupa when she left the show for sometime maybe you can ask him againEdited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago
afghan33 thumbnail
yes good idea to bring it back but they have to change the cast entirely like choti bahu but yes bring it back!
jeej4s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys, I managed to send the petition and hopefully they will reply.

Please each of you send the petition and the link is here:

http://www.zeetv.com/feedback/

Please tell all our friends and family.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I hv already send them atleast 5 mails regarding ending & We want it with same cast second season....I will definitly keep on sending...Thanks for link...😊
purple4 thumbnail
I completely agree, this show was very different. But i would want it back with all of the same cast, because that was one of the reasons it was so good. So same actors.
Neela10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: purple4

I completely agree, this show was very different. But i would want it back with all of the same cast, because that was one of the reasons it was so good. So same actors.

I agree.  I would want the same cast back again.  Imagine AJ without hey, Loha Singh, RV, Gangiya , Sumi, .... 😆😆😆  I will immediately stop seeing it if that is the case.   They were a superb cast, great acting (especially by my favorite Gangiya ... Awwww I miss her and her villainy so much 😭😭😭)

I think the drama was too intense and too dark for many viewers ... they couldn't take the intensity and the dark themes ... which is where the writers went wrong ... they should have balanced it out with some light moments by concentrating on the love story of Shekhar-Laali ... some happy, fun filled moments which would have helped ease the tension. Unfortunately, that didn't happen ...  Mmmmm ... too bad, too sad .... Plus the story should have been balanced out with all the actors getting equal camera time.

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I do not mind if it comes back but with the same people from the beginning and
new interesting stories.
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I miss AJ cast so very much I would love to see all of them again