DOTW *...* The trust between each other*...*

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello khotey skkeyooooo.🤗
 i am here again yaa r and really late yaar 😉😳
 The discussion of the week is  "The trust between each other"

I chose this topic to discuses   because we saw that how  they have start trusting each other yaar
  and i am sure they  will trusting  each other  more yaar 
 but my question  is right now that
  What u think about the trust between each other yaar?  and one more thing i want talk about that the cases they will do yaar

i mean  about these questions  that they have trusting each other yaar  but what u think is too early yaar or what?
 i saw that how mohit trust them for his girlfriend yaar  and other ones are when uttera and hummer went to that guy yaar and did u saw how they help each other yaar 
 this is like the  raising love bond yaar ❤️

i am liking how they want cases yaar and they are interested in them yaar 
and i want see how this will come in coming epi's yaar and we see that dashmuk saw how they are getting better and i think that he will gave them some cases yaar 
now what u think yaar?

i am really sorry about this kind of DOTW yaar , i am sick yaar and have fever which is not going away yaar. sorry again yaar 
 i hope that u all like it yaar 

Edited by taman07 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ayesha,nice DOTW Topic..............😊

Yes, they guys start trusting each other😊......Because the work they guys are doing needs trust........
Trust is Very important For any kind of work................First they start their work becaus of their case........they want relif from jail so,they aggreed with Deshmukh.......Deshmukh was also tired from the poor police system.so he tried to use all of them.........but now they guys are relly interested in police cases and they want to caught criminals......specially those who r belongs to their own socities.Rich and far from Police hands...........but doing relly bad and big works...........😲
Khottey sikkey are basically tired from their life style.........they dont have real frends,,,,,,,,,even they dont have parents and family attention..........So, Now they are getting attention from each other...thats y they guys start trusting each other..............
Deshmukh also trust them now.......because he knows that first they was helping him because of their court cases.but now they want to help him in real means......And to caught the criminals they can do anythng.....even they can lose their lives........that is the big thing...thats y he start trusting them now...........even he like them....................😛

Their might be another reason for their trusting and thats is...........YRF has some numbers of episodes of this season for khottey sikkey thats y they guys start trusting each other soon.........😆
Edited by neeme - 13 years ago
Wow awesome DOTW yaar... Love it

I think part of Khotey Sikkey's show was based on trust and caring for each other. I love how all the Khotey Sikkey have started trusting each other so much that they will do anything to not break the trust.... That includes Deshmukh too.. I mean he trusts his Khotey Sikkeys so much thts why he gives them cases to work on😳
Caring is another thing they share.... Love how they care for each other and dont want each other to do something bad for themselves... For example, they tell Mohit to stop drinking, Dilnaaz to stop taking drugs and Hameer to stop gambling😆 

I just love this Khotey sikkeys yaar... They are all different and cool in their own way which is a good thing
Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
.ayesha. thumbnail
@neem and vidz thanks for liking it yaar 
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: taman07

@neem and vidz thanks for liking it yaar 

U Always most WELCOME ..............
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Taman...I love this topic...Would come back to edit

Reserved
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Awesome DOTW👏

I have just now finished watching last week's episodes so everything is pretty fresh in my mind and I am glad I peeked in here as I was going to start a topic regarding the same outline myself.

Alright so my take on this is something like this:
Khotey Sikkey's have really begun to trust each other and a friendly rapport is forming between each one of them.
In the beginning, we saw 5 lost in their own lonely world adults who have no clue neither do they care about what is going on around them. They were ignorant, rude, selfish.. in short "khotey sikkey". However, from the first day of their first case, we have seen their lives take a U-turn. They might've taken on to the first case to save their own skin but it gradually caught their interest and they like the thrill and adventure associated with each case. So far, they have only taken on to cases because they didn't have anything better to do or they were simply forced into doing it. But like Deshmukh said in the last episode towards the end.. "nikle the boredom ko door karne aur kisi apne ki hi help kar baithe" something similar along those lines!

Anyway, what I said above is nowhere close to what the DOTW is about😆😆...
Trust - comes easily for some and not so easily for others. I believe it comes easy for Uttara, Dilnaaz, Hameer, and Ayush. Mohit is a bit laid back type of guy and he doesn't usually believe what the others are trying to say that easy. Or maybe I am just analyzing him wrong. Or perhaps he just doesn't trust himself enough anymore after what happened during the night of accident.
Neither does trust comes easy for Deshmukh. Or maybe it is just too early in the show for that to develop because if he starts trusting the KS' already, the life would be too easy for KS. As the show progresses, I am sure we will see a bond forming between all the 7 members (including Patil) which will be as strong as a covalent bond 🤣 (chemistry kicking in😆). Towards the end of the show, we will definitely see 7 individuals in different bodies but ONE mind.

And while writing this, I lost my rest of the train of thoughts😆. Will come back later and edit this post if I remember!
Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 13 years ago
.ayesha. thumbnail
@jahnvi.angel10  wow really nice post and i will edit about my views on your post yaar 
   thanks yaar for liking the DOTW yaar
Edited by taman07 - 13 years ago
.ayesha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Thanks Taman...I love this topic...Would come back to edit

Reserved

yeah please edit yaar 
  will be waiting yaar
.ayesha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidya85

Wow awesome DOTW yaar... Love it

I think part of Khotey Sikkey's show was based on trust and caring for each other. I love how all the Khotey Sikkey have started trusting each other so much that they will do anything to not break the trust.... That includes Deshmukh too.. I mean he trusts his Khotey Sikkeys so much thts why he gives them cases to work on😳
Caring is another thing they share.... Love how they care for each other and dont want each other to do something bad for themselves... For example, they tell Mohit to stop drinking, Dilnaaz to stop taking drugs and Hameer to stop gambling😆 

I just love this Khotey sikkeys yaar... They are all different and cool in their own way which is a good thing

thanks yaar
   and love your post yaar 
yeah i like how they care about each other yaar 
 yeah i agree that they will not break the trust yaar   yeah dashmuk trust them and acre about them but does not show them yaar 
yeah i like how he gave them cases yaar . i am so happy about that yaar 
  and yeah so ture that they do't wnat anything bad for others too yaar 
 i really like your examples yaar 
  yeah they are so cool that i told my friend to join the forum yaar 😳😆
   and i agree with your points yaar and i really like your post yaar 
    and thanks for replying yaar