KJ-MakeMyHeart'VePrematureVentricularContractions

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Sahar: Oh hey there pretty girl, guess what?

Phatty: What, what, what!?

Sahar: Well, it's a special day today!

Phatty: Really? What day is it?

Sahar: Omg, are you serious? It's VALENTINES DAY!

Phatty: REALLY D: Why didn't anyone tell me?

Sahar: Well, if you weren't so MIA, you would've known, silly!

Phatty: Okay, well I'm here now. So, what shall we celebrate? KaJen's fraaaandship, or KaJen's fraaaaaaandship?

Sahar: I say all of the above!

Phatty: So, for those of you who haven't realized by now, we shall celebrate the genuine friendship of two people whom we all admire, and have come to love, respect and cherish over the past year and more. If you STILL haven't realized whom we're talking about, it's none other than the absolutely heart warming friends Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget!

Sahar: Definitely agree, Phatty! We don't want a marriage, we don't want a nikaah, all we want, is to celebrate an AMAZINGLY fantastic friendship together with fellow fans!

Phatty: Right on, baby girl! We don't want no shaadi for Armaan and Ridhima as we speak, nor do we want KaJen's shaadi - what we want is to celebrate and cherish a FRIENDSHIP! So come and join us in a BEAUTIFUL celebration as we take a trip down memory lane and relive some of the most memorable and beautiful moments of KSG and JW (or whom they like to refer to each other as Baby and JJ) together as a whole!

Sahar: Oh, Oh Phatty! Do you remember that really cute interview of Baby and JJ together where they whistled the DMG tune together?

Phatty: Are you KIDDING me, ofc I do! Have you seen those gorgeous avis that were recently made on them? OH, tehe, YOU MADE THEM!

Sahar: Oy hoyeee, line pe line mare ja rahi hai, tu! Thank you, but have YOU SEEN that interview? KaJen were ROCKING it! They look so cute together! They're so genuine and REAL together!

Phatty: No matter the hurdles which have come across both JJ and Baby, no matter the rumours, gossip whatsoever, they have ALWAYS proven to be the best of friends, and they've always made every moment of theirs damn enjoyable!
Sahar: Absolutely! The moments which Baby and JJ have made so lively, and so entertaining are those which we all adore. Every interview we've seen of them together have ALWAYS been so fun-filled with so much genuine bonding and laughter - it it warms my heart

"I hope and pray our friendship stays forever and ever" - JW

Phatty: Ooou! Do you remember the DMG wrap up party? Did you see how cute Baby and JJ were together? They're SUCH amazing friends! They were so silly together, but that's what makes them Baby&JJ!

Sahar:Hehe, they looked so hot together, especially both of them in black! Their friendship was GLOWING that day! They're so happy together - unlike them with other people! They make everyone around them smile

Phatty: Hehe, so true. Their laughter, their jokes, their embrace, everything was so affectionate - their friendship is definitely one of the best in the television industry, and I know that there's no way anyone can disagree!

"I want to thank her for being my friend and loving me, and supporting me" - KSG

Edited by -Sary- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sahar: Phatty, Phaaaaaatiummmmz, Phaaaaatty!

Phatty: Yes, Miss. Khan? Kuch chaiye mere se? 

Sahar: Of course I do. Can I have you? No, I'm joking. All I want on Valentine's Day is KaJen. And Gia. And SAMFGAPRR, and actually, a lot. BUT SERIOUSLY, what I wanted to show you was THIS:

"Jenny is special. She is one of the greatest people I've known. I do confide in her, as she is a great friend." - KSG

Sahar: Have you ever heard of a quote as AMAZING as that for any other co-actor? I think not! Pshttt.

Phatty: Dude, listen up, let's get this clear - Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget are BEST FRIENDS. No one else has an amazing friendship as amazing as KaJen's. KSG himself has said plenty of times of how comfortable he is with JJ, and that goes the same for JJ herself. They both adore their friendship, and it's quite evident from so many years, 6 years and counting, of how close they are with each other! So, pretty much KaJen = FTW. Pssssssssht.

Sahar: Woah, Phatty. PREACH the truth! I absolutely agree with every word you've said, so far! Honestly. Mmmm, Phatty, do you remember the final KaJen interview on DMG sets? I do. Do you remember how CUTE it was of Baby to blow up the balloon for JJ, and then how silly JJ was while she rocked her heart shaped balloon like a princess? She was so adorable!

Phatty: Sahar, TELL ME ABOUT IT. That was SO cute of them! Honestly, they're so adorable together ' their friendship glistens in every action of theirs, and I love how comfortable they are in each other's presence! No need for awkward silences, nothing more, and nothing less. They're so amazing together!

Sahar: Phatty, do you ever wonder if we'll make SUCH amazing best friends that even when we're not together every moment, we'll carry on from where we last left off?

Phatty: I don't know, Sahar. I hope we do, I mean, I think I have a friend like that in mind...

Sahar: You know, I envy KaJen's relationship. Their friendship is so beautiful. It's been said by JJ that "When we work together it's just damn cool man, I love working with him! It never felt like we didn't work together for so many years. The first day I still remember, we just took off from where we left. I mean there was no you know ke 'arre itne time ke baad', no awkwardness...I mean we just...chalo aise laga ki kal hi ek scene khatam kiya abhi aaj shuru kar diya." These two inspire me to find such gem of friends as JJ and KSG have found in each other! I've never heard of anyone praise KSG the way I have found JJ doing so. And vice versa, they're so chill, and so happy when they're together! They make the best of what they've got!

Phatty: Can I just say that I LOVE KARAN SINGH GROVER AND JENNIFER WINGET UNCONDITIONALLY? I adore their friendship so much. I LOVE THEM, SO MUCH. Why are they so amazing, together? WHY D:

Sahar: Phatty, calm DOWN. Seriously. You'll freak them out if they ever decide to drop by and check out this AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS Valentine Thread! Jeez. Cool rakh, baby!

Phatty: You called me 'Baby!' That's what JJ calls KSG, tehe. I feel special!
Sahar: Oh my lorrrrrrd, CHILL. Listen, Phatty, does it help if I tell you that I've got an UNBELIEVABLY amazing VM for you?

Phatty: Mayyyyyybe, only if it's in the spirits of Valentine's Day, teheheehehe.
Sahar: Duh, it's me! I'm the biggest romantic around! But listen, yeh lo, aur dekho aur kuch to cool rakh, okay?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC0lnTIoNII[/YOUTUBE]

Phatty: SAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR D:

Sahar: WHAT NOW, PHATTY?

Phatty: Sahar, that VM has me all nostalgic now! I WANT THEM BACK, NOW.

Sahar: Phatty, where have they gone, anyways? They're forever in our hearts, and our TV screens, and our LT screens... what are you SAYING?
Phatty: I guess you're right... but I want to see them, again, in the form of KaJen rocking the television screen together!

Sahar: THAND RAKH PUTAR! THEY WILL be back, soon. Keep faith ' but look at this, despite the fact that it seems like our baby and JJ aren't staying in touch anymore, they are! They still keep in contact, and they know what's poppin' in each other's lives! It's what friends do, babe! They're still that KaJen that they were 6 years back!

Phatty: I guess you're right, baby girl! No matter what happens, they're forever in our hearts! I love you, Sahar! Will you be my Valentine?

Sahar: Uhm... we'll talk about this later, when Gia's not around, okay?

Phatty: Fine by me! You know where to look for me Wink

Sahar: Shh, Phatty! Keep it on the down-low!

Sahar & Phatty: Well, thank you VERY much for reading this topic - pretty much we wanted to portray the importance of KaJen's friendship. On Valentine's Day, it is not only about love  and boyfriends, girlfriends or husbands and wives it is also about celebrating the important friendships you find and cherish in your lifetime. Hence, the celebration of KaJen!

Stupid Buddy AKA KSG - JW

Great co-star and even a greater friend AKA JW - KSG

Happy Valentine's Day!

xoxo, Sahar and Phatty!

Edited by Phatty16 - 13 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIES VALENTINE'S DAYYYYYY KaJen & KaJenians & KSGians & JWians <333 Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! BTW I love our title it is SO KaJenish - You make my heart have premature ventricular contractions in other words they make us skip a heart beat <333 Sigh I love them <333 God bless them and their friendship =)) 

DISCLAIMER - This is a NIAAAAAAAAAACE cute sa topic and we hope it stays that way :) If you have NOTHING nice to say just hop off =)) OH PS we really don't need the snide remarks like "OH OUR IDEA" "We are the originals" cos frankly my dearies none of us have COPYRIGHT on Valentine's day so shush OH also if it helps we had this planned since long ago =)) This is KaJen AT's Vday celebration event just cos we waited till it was Valentine's Day or at least close to it doesn't mean we be copying ppl!

***If you reserve, PLEASE COME BACK and EDIT it! No empty reserve boxes, PLEASE***
Edited by -Sary- - 13 years ago
gia.khan thumbnail
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKSS! first off i would like to say ... LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS FOR THE WONDERFUL TOPIC TEHE!!! the topic turned out to be soooo friggen BOOTIPHOOL! lovee lovee love everything about it! 

coming back to kajen! honestly these two have something that CANT be ignored tehe!!! and i m sure if they were still shooting for dmg tehe we would get to see lots lots n lots of kajan masti and beautiful friendship on SBS or something <3 <3 ! but thats okay i have no regrets tehe you know why! cause everyday KAJEN were together on the sets it was like VALENTINES DAY <3 <3 ! everydayyy was a LOVE dayyy for them tehee and it could clearly be seen in all their interviews off-screen stuff ... no dikhawaaa babyyyyyyyyyy!! and i guess thats what i miss about them the most!! their off-screen stuff the MOST that's where we got to see the REAL kajen <3 <3 even a andha admi could see HOW close kajen were on the sets! its lsike whenever they were together they would forget the others on the sets and just carry on with their silly jokes and random talks tehe! I LOVED THEM THEN .. I LOVE THEM NOW AND I WILL FOREVER LOVE THEM <3 ! and i know i have said that alot of times but tehe i just thought VALENTINES DAY is the perfect day to make it MORE clear and tell everyone WHY i loveee KAJEN and why they were ... are and ALWAYS will be special to me! 

teheeeeeeee! MUAH!! 

HAPPPY VALENTINES DAY KAJENIANSS <3 !!! lets rock this like kajen would babyyyyyyyyyyy <3 YEYE1!! 

OH LOOOKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! he blew up the ballon and gave it to her! tehee! IT CANT GET BETTER THAN THAT BABYYYYY!! "THIS IS MY HEART AND THIS IS FOR UUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZ" hehehehe 

oh p.s I LOVE HOW I WAS MENTIONED in sahars comment tehe! would want KAJEN AND GIA teheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! oh baby i feel special nowww hehe! 

oh oh and OFCOURSE I WOULD NEVER NEVER NEVER forget to post my BANANA ki barat not on v-day BABYYY soo here it is to make this VALENTINES EVER MORE SPECIAL <3 

+=
Edited by gia.khan - 13 years ago
Neeshoe thumbnail
OMGGEEEE! Phattyy and Saryy ! πŸ˜ƒ
This was such a AMAZING Post ! Loved it !
Thank you for this amazing post on Kajen's Friendship.
They truly are the best of friends, who've sticked together for so many years and supported each other.
Their friendship is the BEST, it makes me TOO Happy seeing how close they are 😳
Happpyyyy Vday to everyone. &+ Oh God I Miss Them So Much! =(
You guys made my day with this post ! =)
I LOVE KaJen and Their Friendship and it's the BEST ! Period! ❀️

Edited by karanfan - 13 years ago
canadians thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Happy Kajenlicious Valentines day to everyone and Kajen <3
  Kajen are not a couple they are The Best friend which is even more than being a couple πŸ˜ƒ
Lovely PostπŸ‘
Edited by canadians - 13 years ago
dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ok I know I said I'll be back...and I am late but still I am back... 
All I wanna say is that those pics just tell me one thing when I look...When you have Baby and JJ in a room together...rest of the world just disappears...it melts away...no one else and nothing else matters amongst their inside jokes, masti and dhamaal.... That's KaJIC....

May they be friends for ETERNITY Insha'Allah...Ameen and Khuda inshe aur inki dosti ko nazar-e-badh se bachaye! (Buri nazar waale tera muh hi nahin..sab kuch kaala! 🀣) 

The three things remain πŸ˜†....only wanna say 3 things -

- Amazing work with the thread Sahar and Phatty πŸ€— 
- "Those who are my friends stand by me and I stand by them" - JW πŸ˜ƒ
- Happy Valentines Day All ❀️ 

Edited by dua_44ever - 13 years ago
..Mira.. thumbnail
YOU TWO ARE GENIUS'!

I love your topic, so much! I love KaJen, and I love their friendship. It's so evident throughout every interaction of theirs, alongside all of their interviews, every picture - just everything in general! I love you KaJen!

Sahar, Phatty, you both are amazing!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you KaJenians, and JWians and KSGians!

I LOVE YOU SAMFGAPRR+
<3333

jetredrose. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OH Snapples Guys :| What a topic <3 Weeeeeeeeeeeeee I love it tons! Baby and JJ are best of friends rest is all crap cooked up stories =)) *My opinion* Happy Valentine's Day to all my phriends and KaJen!
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LMAOOOOOOOO. I love you Sahar. <3

Gia Khan, you make me SMILE :D Thank you for your SUPER SWEET COMMENT :D Sahar and I truly appreciate your kind words, you're so nice! LOLOLOL. Uhm, anyways, I want a thank you for YOU KNOW WHAT <<

MIRAAAAAAA. Why are you so NICE FOR? AWWWWWW. Thank you, teheheheheheh. <33

Moon, LMAO. You're cute! BAHAHA.