-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Such a long journey

The release of 7 Khoon Maaf is around the corner, but your alleged relationship with Shahid Kapoor seems to be more in news.

It's part of my job. So I don't care. It affects me when certain malicious things,that damage my self-dignity, are written about . A lot that's written is exaggerated. I stand by everything I do. Even if I do something wrong, I will stand by it. Just because there is free space in newspapers, doesn't mean one writes just about anything without verifying the facts.

Is there any story in the recent past that really upset you?

Yes. All the reports that followed the Income Tax raids. I would never deny the fact that the IT department came to my house. I was happy helping them with everything they needed. They stayed at my house for long, which is fine. My parents were there, we ordered pizzas and we were chatting while they were doing their job. But the stories that are coming out are baseless and stupid.

Why didn't you retaliate then?

I did give a statement. But after a point I thought I shouldn't give the media more things to write about.

But you do not deny the fact that Shahid Kapoor was at your place when the IT raids happened.

When the IT officials came, I was alone at home. My parents had stepped out. So the only person I could have called was Shahid, because he stays just a block away and he is a good friend. So yes, I did call him.

Are you happy with the buzz your new film 7 Khoon Maaf is generating?

Absolutely. It has been a tough shoot, both physically and mentally. I think the tougher part was the physical aspect. We made use of prosthetics to show me between ages 40 to 60. So we spent five hours everyday doing the make-up. There were times when I was playing a 20-year-old and the next day I had to play a 50-year-old because of production issues. So the challenge was to remember the mannerisms and traits of each phase.

Vishal Bhardwaj is not known to repeat his heroines. Are you flattered with the honour?

What I am flattered about is that 7 Khoon Maaf is Vishal's first woman-oriented film. When he came to me with the script he told me, 'This is my first film based on a woman protagonist and I know only you can portray it well.'

What is the best part of working with Vishal?

He brings out the best in you without giving you any instructions. He will place you in a bedroom or dining room and tell you, 'Do it now'. Every actor should work with Vishal at least once to realise how much of an actor you are or if you are an actor at all.

Your last two releases, Pyaar Impossible and Anjaana Anjaani, were box-office failures. After a dream run, couldn't you have done without these?

I do my films not to climb popularity charts or top internet polls. I believe in them so much that I could do them again. I am very instinctive and that's how I select a film.

Unlike your contemporaries, you have always chosen roles that have had a certain amount of risk involved. Is there a conscious effort to be different
?

It's the path that I have chosen. The road may be less travelled, but I want to travel it. This happened only when I realised how much I love what I do. Earlier, it was just about doing films, getting my lines right and looking good. Over time, I have seeped into films. I don't do films for my career, to top popularity charts or for internet polls. I do it for the love of films.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anjaani- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovePC

Unlike your contemporaries, you have always chosen roles that have had a certain amount of risk involved. Is there a conscious effort to be different
?

It's the path that I have chosen. The road may be less travelled, but I want to travel it. This happened only when I realised how much I love what I do. Earlier, it was just about doing films, getting my lines right and looking good. Over time, I have seeped into films. I don't do films for my career, to top popularity charts or for internet polls. I do it for the love of films.

I love this answer!
That's what we call beauty with brain😳!
Edited by lovePC - 13 years ago
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
okay did she really do this interview the answers are off 
-Anjaani- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissIffiy

okay did she really do this interview the answers are off 

I have no idea, i found it on PC.org!
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I have no idea, i found it on PC.org!

I dont know i am confused in one answer her parents are home and having pizza with the IT ppl in the other answer they stepped out well she said the IT ppl were there a long time so her parents might have came back & shahid was with the IT ppl while she was getting ready & showering or something like she said in the other interview anyways watch this topic turn into another PC is such a lier fake etc... πŸ˜†
-Anjaani- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissIffiy

I dont know i am confused in one answer her parents are home and having pizza with the IT ppl in the other answer they stepped out well she said the IT ppl were there a long time so her parents might have came back & shahid was with the IT ppl while she was getting ready & showering or something like she said in the other interview anyways watch this topic turn into another PC is such a lier fake etc... πŸ˜†

OMG you have point, i didn't even read that part lol, i'm just fed up that every interview they ask her about raid, so i only read the title and saw it's on raid, i skip that partπŸ˜†!
Edited by lovePC - 13 years ago

But you do not deny the fact that Shahid Kapoor was at your place when the IT raids happened.

When the IT officials came, I was alone at home. My parents had stepped out. So the only person I could have called was Shahid, because he stays just a block away and he is a good friend. So yes, I did call him.

I thought it was a raid..πŸ˜† those things are usually achanak.. unless Shahid teleported there in his undergarments the minute PC dialed his number.. but then again he was there before hand.. even before the IT officials got there..
πŸ˜†

and yes.. PC is such a liar & a fake.. πŸ˜†.. she needs to get her story straight.. Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
PC is succha liar and a fake. She needs to attend creative story telling classes....asap.

The lies she tells with a straight face and then the ablaa naari act she puts on is equally hilarious.

'I have never seen 6 crores'

'Raid hurted me' *sniffs*

'I have a clean dimaag'

She makes it seem so casual...that she was having pizza when this occurred, and her family was home....her bestie was over. It was just a party. She screwed up, she doesn't want to own up to it....obviously, she also takes the audience for granted.

Her other other answers seem fine.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PC PC PC.... Ab issko bhi Bebo ki bhimaari lagh gayi.... Totally random answers....πŸ˜† 
and i think she should just hire a script writer from one of her films and get the story right on exactly what happened on that fateful day.....πŸ˜‰ 

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

PC PC PC.... Ab issko bhi Bebo ki bhimaari lagh gayi.... Totally random answers....πŸ˜† 

and i think she should just hire a script writer from one of her films and get the story right on exactly what happened on that fateful day.....πŸ˜‰ 

LOL.. the one behind the suicidal love story..? or the one behind into the future crap..? πŸ˜†