Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hey eclat.....romba naal aachu...ungal " thala" titleai kettu....

Yup....why these serial writers aRE THINKING IN THIS WAY...? god only knows....

junkabc thumbnail
Aga motham entha serial-la vara married couple yaarukum kuzhadai iruka kudathunu director decide pannitar pola.

Archana's first baby - no more
Archana's second baby - no more
Kavya - no baby at all
Revathy's first baby - no more.

They shouldn't deal the baby part like this😭😭😭. As a mom i guess that they should ban these kind of logics. I hate to watch these kind of scenes.

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks Shubba for the updates...πŸ‘

And me too hate the baby aborted matter for all the women of TMS serial...😑

Its very bad to show women getting abortion... and not only one but all the female characters in this serial...😑

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the super fast Thursday update subba. πŸ‘

I really really really appreciate all our wonderful updater's patience!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ β­οΈStarYou guys are awesome, writing a nice update for this paisa pirayojanamillatha serial-kku and saving us from watching this in the evening.πŸ˜ƒ

KaDavuLe,    Ithaivida oru useless episode en vaazkaiyila Naan parthathe illai...😲 πŸ˜² OMG, Ippa intha serial-a yaaru midikka koodathu-nu sonnathu?!!  Yenn Mr.K & C. heads are killing us with this torture, day after day.  😭 Cry Onnum illai-na izuthu mooda vendiyathuthane?!!!   Ethaavathu Venduthala, innum ithanai varushathukku ottanum-nu?!!  😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Please yaaravathu address koduthinganna, intha Vikatan Talkies, SUN T.V. , Mr. K & TMS creative teams-ku oru 'Karunai Manu' ezuthi podalam... MUDIYALAI!  🀒 

Edited by supree - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Well said supree dear on this 'Karunai Manu' ezuthi podalam matter.. i will be ready to join u in this matter...πŸ˜†

Indha imsai javvu eppothaan mudiyumo... Thangaleppa..🀒

Mogansri thumbnail
It's kind of getting boring. And why is it tat if a gal cannot give birth to a baby the husband gets married again n the first wife has to go along with it . But if a guy is the reason tat the baby cannot born , why does no one says the gal to remarry n the first husband get along with it. It's so funny. Both partys have the same feelings n heart . All the stories r the same. No difference
Mogansri thumbnail
Why can't they juz adopt a baby or do some other mtds other than the guy remarry.one rule for guys n one rule for gals. Nonsense
v.dhanyalakshmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks shubba for ur update....

Yes, In TMS they kill the first Baby except priya........... 
they show the baby is crying😭 r sleepingπŸ₯±...  when the baby will play with his parents
that baby is so cute but they did't show the face of the baby........
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Shubba.

indha serial la solraa maadhiri enna nadakkudhu...
SweetyGreen thumbnail
of course this serial has many faults... when they will stop dragging this serial is a big million dollar question....😑