Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Starplus has major properties like Saathiya and SGP. Beating it will not be an easy task.
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yes i know beating would be hard but i want them to flop big time
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am so unhappy !! There was so much scope to Anmol and Ragini's story and they have let us down big time..
Every show is still going on and they are showing relationships valentine's day and what not .. I mean here atleast some confession from ragini was needed..

I am just waiting for more Sp shows to be axed  when they reach no 1
They have been very unfair for Bidaaii with Apurva's entry
Apurva  we need you back on Television !
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yes we want apu back on tv and shame on sp may they suffer many downfalls ...in future...shows should end in this order...ccmb pehle then..gulal then .....sathiya and pratigya.....sachi..and star behind sony...i can dream on na guys.....so pissed off specially after seeing parul serial today
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bhondu2010

i am so unhappy !! There was so much scope to Anmol and Ragini's story and they have let us down big time..
Every show is still going on and they are showing relationships valentine's day and what not .. I mean here atleast some confession from ragini was needed..

I am just waiting for more Sp shows to be axed  when they reach no 1
They have been very unfair for Bidaaii with Apurva's entry
Apurva  we need you back on Television !

It is said there is no use crying over split milk but SP has done a mistake and frankly I feel they know it and feel the pinch at  9:00 pm slot.πŸ˜†
I just hope they keep on losing that slot to Zee tv, Colors, Imagine, Sony.  πŸ˜†. Even Sab should join in.πŸ˜‰

From my side Iam waiting for Apu to come back on television and this time in a fresh new serial with an awesome beautiful co-star and as usual a rocking character  and hopefully he shall have a complete family.πŸ˜ƒ
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When I heard the news of Bidaaii may return I just thought it was 3 months since it got over and how upset we were..
I hope they consider it truly and we can see a complete story of Anmol and ragini !!

We need them back and Ragini confessing her feelings for Anmol.

I hope the creatives read our posts and act accordingly !
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know how I spent these 3 month without Bidaai.😭

As the news of Bidaai 2 doing the rounds ,we want the proper Angini story .πŸ˜ƒ

WE WANT ANGINI😳

WE WANT ANGINI😳

WE WANT ANGINI.😳
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes krithika the news already flooding of its season2 so a ray of hope is there..😊

wat a better way to start it with angini story from where they ended it.

so lets see wat DKP creatives has in store for us..
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha03

Starplus has major properties like Saathiya and SGP. Beating it will not be an easy task.

rekah... ya beating is not easy.... but there are lot of thing that not easy to do but they did... can u remember what they did to our bidaai...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
A ray of hope is there!
We are seeing so many news abut B2, and if teh creatives give a thought then angini story makes some sense ti start the new season..

Through post leap they did'nt give them the necessary time and now they can by starting their story and the show taashi later .
Apurva and Parul make Angini possible!😊