Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
anyone here know if the show is on tomorrow or we have to wait until monday?
-GayabCat- thumbnail
The girls went back home and found Divya crying as went up to Gopi and said: whats with you? You knew he cant love me then why not tell me? Am I that bad. Is it am to modern thats why? Congratulation to your marriage, and will sacrifice my love here right now, in front of u so I don't be a burden on you.

chapter 9

Gopi was shocked, to see her in this state. She went and hugged her.
Divya changed her mood and asked, Rani and Rashi to help her change her from modern to traditional indian girl as she had enough. While they began to help her, the wedding has started. It was Mehndi the next day. So the girls went to bed early. they woke up at 3am in the morning got ready and ate. It took them 3 hours until the sun has setted. They began to eat and started to mock armaan, as he was the funniest. After a while they went to the palour and asked them to get Gopi ready as its her engagement and mehndi today. They began to get Gopi ready. while they were doing that, the sisters went to do manicure, and facial as they were the brides sisters. They did that. It was 3pm it was time to go to the Modi house. They took Gopi and stood beside the door. The elders welcomed her. They were with their chacha and chachi. The Junejas. They entered and sat down. The music started.

After an hour Aehem and Gopi exchanged rings.

It was time for all mens to leaave as it was time for Gopi mehndi. They all left and thought how to come down. The girls starte to put mehndi on Gopi and asked where shall we put the grooms name. Gopi blushed. They put his name singular like all the letters separated. The dance started. Divya started dancing with Rani and Rashi. They did the dance, and tried to bring heer, and kulraj in. They danced for a while got embarrassed and ran away.

to be continued later on

Edited by ayesha_78 - 13 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
chapter 10

as the mehndi finished, it was time to go, Kulraj helped gopi to stand up and left the house. Following them the rest left

The next day, Divya had an interview

( new guy introduced - will be her lover throughout the story till the end)

Mr Raj singhania, welcomed her in and sat down. They looked at each other and got lost.
After a while they started the interview and it finishes after 10 minutes.
Divya has been appointed as his secretary, private secretary.
She was happy but they didnt know they will fall in love later on eventually.
She was proud.
She went home and told everyone she got the Job.
While on the other hand Raj is lost in thoughts after meeting her and knew there is something special about this girl but what he thought and spoke: raj, wait and just wait until u know this girl perfectly and then you will understand
After a week divya invited raj to her sisters wedding, he knew he couldnt refuse, just for divya he couldnt, and told her he will come .
It was the day when Gohem will be getting married this day. They were excited on the other hand, Divya, raj was silent thinking about each other as they want to spend time.

-GayabCat- thumbnail
chapter 11

it was today, finally the lover birds will be getting married, gohem.
It was 3pm, in the palour, she was getting ready, wore her bridal dress, her jewellery, then followed by the tikka and ghoonghat. Make up was done in bright colours. She stood up in a golden blue lengha in front of the mirror.
Divya called out: gopi
She was stunned. Gopi was looking spectacular in that golden blue lengha. All standing like a perfect model bride.
She stood and took photographs.
Purva,Anoki,Smriti , Akashi, rani, divya and rashi went and fixed their saris. And left the palour in a perfect manner.
on the other hand, the baraat had come, to the juneja house. Gopi was upstairs. No one had saw her. The baraat came in and sat. Aehem and his brothers looked at the house. It was beautifully set up in red and white flowers. Aehem still  could not believe it was his wedding today.
Koki looked at him and spoke: why are u sitting like that? Cheer up.
At the door was Raj, Raj singhania, divya boss. She welcomed him in and introduced him to everyone.
Raj cracked some jokes. She was smiling for the 1st time on someones joke.
It was time for the wedding. The pandit called Aehem to the alter and sat down. Pandit started. After a while he told to bring the bride. Akashi, and anoki brought gopi down. Everyone looked at her when she sat on the  alter.
They all whispered  that she was absolute looking stunning.
The pandit continued and told him to take 7 phere.
They took them and took 7 vows as well.
Then they sat down. After 10 minutes again he put sindoor on her and put mangulsutra on.
The pandit confirmed that it was finished, they are married, a couple now. Now they had to take everyones blessing.

p.s now the real story will start
the chappters i have posted till now was just an intro
now the real love story will begin
read and comment
enjoy
HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
PLEASE UPDTAE SOON REALLY NICE STORY. THANKS
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
great update, looking forward to next.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Then they sat down. After
10 minutes again he put sindoor on her and put mangulsutra on.
The pandit confirmed that it was finished, they are married, a couple
now. Now they had to take everyones blessing.
Chapter 12
Purva,Anoki,Smriti ,Akashi, were gopi cousins. Gopi took everyone's
blessing and left the house just like the usual bride does. They sat
in the car and drove off. They did not dare to talk to each other.
They got lost in thought. They reached home and went to their room.
(don't bother ' as I
dont know nuthing about the suhaaag raat, )

The next morning, Gopi woke up at 5am, went to have a shower and came out. She put on her
golden green sari, dried her hair, put her makeup on and fixed her
hair. Then she put her mangulsutra on. After 10 minutes aehem woke up
and went straight to the shower. He did not notice Gopi. After he had
a shower, put on his suit and came out. He saw Gopi and stared at
her. She was looking gorgeous, one in a billions out there. He
coughed and they looked down. He spoke: that colour is sparkling on
you, do guy more of that colour. Gopi was happy, 1st thing
in the morning in 1st day in the in laws, aehem did her
tareef.
She went downstairs and saw Koki there. She told her to cook something nice and especially kheer as well.Gopi cooked all the
stuff she was asked to do. She served everyone and everyone loved it.

Hey friends had to change this last bit, lost the chapter, so I had to make it up, so I will continue from here after her 1st day of her married life and i posted here that i will be continuing from the show onwards but am dropping the idea.
sorry
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

What? confused there for a minute, but looking forward to next book.

PS: don't worry I will take care of sexy stuff in my FF. (LOL)😆
-GayabCat- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbp1971

What? confused there for a minute, but looking forward to next book.

PS: don't worry I will take care of sexy stuff in my FF. (LOL)😆

Lol shilpa a knew u lot will get confused but will tell u the main reason
I got stuck in this scenario, lost all the chapters I had wrote after this chapter so I am totally lost what to write so am gnna tell the main reason why he married gopi :( ano u lot will not be pleased but gradually will be fixed with same casts, raj-divya rani, armaan jigar and rashi together after the gohem relationship
Or shall I change this chapter and write something else u tell me, am utterly stuck here
Should I change this chapter
U can take care of ur ff with ur sexy stuff and am gnna stop this ff soon and write something else
-GayabCat- thumbnail
shilpa i have changed it dont worry i wont put the bad ahem in this ff continue from the 1st day of marriage