New ff - wapas - the return

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

All fanfics and oneshots  which i have been written with my own knowledge - this is solely my work and no one can recreate or copy my work without permission 

---------------------------------------

INTRODUCTION

there is a scenario in my head which i will be updating. πŸ˜‰ enjoy reading it and hope u will all enjoy and do comment

Gopi and Aehem were childhood friends who haven't seen each other since the past 10 years. After 10 years, they return to rajkot, and unknowingly they will bump into each other and wont recognise. When the Modi house come to ask Gopi hand for marriage, they will both will be left in shock, and this is where the actual story begins.

Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail

Chapter 1 – childhood days

Chirag and Gopi dad were best friends, they went to the same school. Once Chirag invited Gopi which family to his house for dinner, they came. It was unusual. Gopi hasn't ever seen a house that big before, a house which was like a mehl(palace). Gopi was scared to see the family members as she didn't know them. She felt scared. Baa called her to come to her and she came. She started to love baa and the rest of the family. Once she tripped over and Aehem came to her and helped her. Since that day they became friends, best friends. They helped each other, In school and everywhere. Everyone became in love with her, she was calm and enjoyable. Although she is shy, her shyness will disappear when koki comes to her. After a few years, when they were 9 – 10 years old, Aehem was sent to USA for his studies while Gopi was sent to Mumbai for her studies. Both were sent to boarding school and was unhappy that they were far away from each other.

-GayabCat- thumbnail

Chapter 2 – 10 years later

Aehem finally got his degree in MBA and was returning to rajkot so he can handle the business after his uncle as he was the oldest. His flight was to departure any minute to Bombay and from there he will take another flight from Bombay to Rajkot. He was calm, positive, mature thinker and was a man who gives fast response to any question anyone will give to him. He was a man, a single man, hated spending his time with girls, especially with those girls who spend time in clubs, pubs and discos and who wears short dresses or skirts or even those girls who reveal their bodies. He still remembers his friend Gopi and thought how she would be. The girls that how they dressed or a simple girl who wears traditional clothes. It was time for his departure so he picked up his luggage and went to check out and got himself checked. He gave his suitcase to the plane workers and they put it into the plane. He then went to the plane and sat down to the seat number 123. He sat down and closed his eyes. After 5 hours the plane landed in Bombay. Bombay airport, he hoped that he could find Gopi but he was sure he will not see her.

On the other hand Gopi was late, she was going to miss her flight. What could she do, she slept late and her stupid alarm never worked. She finally managed to get ready in her traditional shalwar kameez and left. She finally reached the airport on time and was getting checked. She gave her suitcases while on the other hand Aehem was 2 steps away from her. He was doing the same. They both left and went near the door where they had to departure. Aehem was in his Suit, all black just like the movie men in black. He also had his black sunglasses on. He was on the phone walking while Gopi with her handbag walking and they bumped to each other. Gopi fell into his arms and stood staring at him but she couldn't recognise him, why would she 10 years not seen a glimpse of her friend. Gopi coughed 3 times and aehem left her and said : 'Sorry"

She replied: no problem, people makes mistakes.

there was an announcement : ' all people leaving for rajkot, must leave and be seated in the plane in 15 minutes. '

They all sat in the plane. Aehem was sitting on seat 145 while gopi was on 163 just a few steps away. They still not recognised each other surely must they have forgotten how they felt for each other.

As the plane landed in Rajkot, Aehem again bumped into Gopi : sorry again ma'am, but what a coincidence we bumped into each other in Bombay and now again, surely fate is playing with us.

Gopi laughed: must be, nice to see you again, but please leave me, if my sisters see me they will put a tamasha in the whole house.

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow... nice line up...

waiting for more of men in blackπŸ˜‰
-GayabCat- thumbnail
men in black
hmm yea sure, no worries.

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
great start, please continue soon.
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
men in black....mmm hmmmπŸ˜‰....aage kya hoga??? i cant wait seriously...and i'm waitin 4 dat moment when they both will realise dat they are childhood friends...awesum ayesha...😊
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
BEST N BEST HAI
Edited by shobi12500 - 13 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhu_sridhar

men in black....mmm hmmmπŸ˜‰....aage kya hoga??? i cant wait seriously...and i'm waitin 4 dat moment when they both will realise dat they are childhood friends...awesum ayesha...😊

no worries madhu

next few chapters i hope it will be a surprise for u

-GayabCat- thumbnail

As the plane landed in Rajkot, Aehem again bumped into Gopi : sorry again ma'am, but what a coincidence we bumped into each other in Bombay and now again, surely fate is playing with us.

Gopi laughed: must be, nice to see you again, but please leave me, if my sisters see me they will put a tamasha in the whole house.

Chapter 3

He left her, and he felt something weird, something unusual, but what he thought to himself and he ignored it. He heard someone calling him continuously, he looked at that that girl, she had gone to the other side. He turned around and saw his 3 brothers, Jigar, Kinshuk, Armaan. All in black similarly in Men in Black. ( how weird all brothers

brothers all in men in black lol :D)

He went up to them and hugged them. He saw Kinshuk who had gone taller than him and shouted at him: how dare u gone taller than me, did I not tell u? All brothers burst out laughing. Armaan picked up his luggage and took him to the car, while the luggage was put in the car they all sat. Jigar told him: Look bhai, dont be upset, remember Gopi and her parents,

Aehem: yea

Jigar: they passed away last year now Gopi has returned back to rajkot, to settle down in life. She will be staying with her sisters.

They were all calm and stayed quiet. They arrived at the Modi House, and Koki came running downstairs, and saw Jigar, Armaan and Kinshuk standing together looking upset. ( srely they are naughty and trying to prank them).

They said: Mom, Bhai has got lost, we dont know where he gone.

Armaan couldnt stop laughing, and burst out following him the other two brothers did the same, scaring their mother. Jigar went to the Right hand side while Armaan went to the Left hand side, there in the middle was Kinshuk, and behind him was Aehem. Kinshuk went aside and everyone saw the new changed Aehem, the new empire of the modi after Chirag. Everyone was happy to see him, chirag spoke: my son, u have totally changed, have become more naughty than before. He twisted his ears and he nearly screamed.

p.s would he be able to meet his childhood friends, would he be able to notice his feelings after glancing at that girl where he meet on the Bombay airport and again in rajkot airport. Keep reading and find out. To be continued

Edited by ayesha_78 - 13 years ago