Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: jalparii_h2o

You are right, very much right dear, but fans are blind only...It happends, can't blame them....If they were wrong, and you think that they are wrong, what's the best option instead of fighting?

For me, ignore or report, and enjoy your actor....Unke kehne se kya sachai change hogaiee?
Agar kisi ka pyaar sacha hai, toh chahye duniya kuch bhi kahey, usse farakh nahin padhta hai...I am happy that GC and DD good friends, and understand this media, this fan craziness...

Beta yeh media itni gandi jagah hai, jo tumhe yahan baith kur sona lug raha hai, ek baar iss mein jao, you will get dirty only....No one is doodh ka dhula here.....

Anyways better option is enjoy the show, enjoy your actor, and live in peaceful atmosphere...Ladne jaoge toh ladai hi hogi, better ignore....

Muniza

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u knw nigu..........everytime they have to blame GC or DC......dont understand whts d reason or prob.......if u dont like den dont watch.......whts der to blame or bash???????

kiss bolo, romance bolo, professionalism bolo sab mein sirf GC he bura hai......DD baby bump nahi chahti to dats her personal choice n life..........iska kya matlab????? GC kiss nahi karta........kya zarurat hai??????? DD bhi kahan karti hai.......bt i dont care............

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Seems this thread is running in jet speed gals.We are soon on the verge of ending it.

God I have nothing to say today
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: delhigirl

God I have nothing to say today

we have talked a lotttt ....isn't it????😆
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
anki kahan gayab ho gai thi???????? after long time............welcome bck
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ankita_88

we have talked a lotttt ....isn't it????😆

Yes I am very exhausted. There was a time I never replied to these posts but the whole unfairness of this situation forced me to
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

anki kahan gayab ho gai thi???????? after long time............welcome bck

main aise gayab hi rahoongi till 27th feb....

at KAY : chill yaar....hota hain !!!!
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well ,u know why these people bash GC so much??insecurity.becoz GC always overshadows their favourite in popularity-chk all the fanclubs-IF or indya.com,and the most imp fanbase that they actually don't want to consider-the indian serial watching audience who r probably not even aware of IF,but regularly watched Ramayan,loved GC-DB in it,and probably don't even know that there is a show called geet.
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: delhigirl

Yes I am very exhausted. There was a time I never replied to these posts but the whole unfairness of this situation forced me to

same here,u know,and even now most GC fans feel the same way,u can see them in GC appreciation posts and u can see their comments in his blog,articles and IF fanclub,but u hardly see them in the forum,they probably don't come here becoz of the negativity.but these so called DD fans are quite vicious.
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Am really disgusted of all these things galas...cant even enjoy the show today.God bless us.And i feel so bad for GC that the guy even couldnt able to get his much deserved break for his marr and still is being bashed like anything here.