Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
priyanka's interviews are insufferable.the lies she says with a straight face make me LOL!
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think she's quite right with the first para πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

With her SKM around the corner, PC is on a Suzzana mode. Mean and
πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chocobear thumbnail
Not seen 6 croresπŸ€ͺ but her fees for one fiml is in crores and going by the number of films that PC is doing at present iam sure she has seen more than 6 crores rupeesπŸ˜†
so now PC is following kareena's words that I dont watch others films hmm...

Priyanka should just stop this now its so fake please don't tell me that she really said "I am not in the industry to make friends". she is the only one who sucks up to everyone in the industry.

Also I am wondering why she latetly have been making comments about kareena, is it just for skm or has she not got over the fact that shahid dated kareena before her?
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have never understood PC....she says something else and then something else. Why does she need to talk about Kareena? Kareena doesn't really rant at her does she?

PC doesn't give Kareena importance....hmmm...well clearly she does, judging by her recent statements. LOL and pple thought that Kareena was bipolar....yeh bimaari toh sabhi actresses ko hai. PC, you aint making any sense, luv πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Priyanka loves Kareena. No homo
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
PC seriously sometimes is weird
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And then she goes and calls kareena up on stage while shes performing like what?? she seems more bipolar to me. Atleast kareena always appreciates her .
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i liked the interview...i rly hope she n shahid r dating...i mean they like go everywhere together so i think they are. they r awesome together.  the PC KK thing is borng now..the media shud jus stop asking both of them question about that.  n yea ppl get paid in checks not cash so it makes sense that she hasnt seen 6 cores cash lol.

mainly very very excited for SKM...i rly hope the movie lives up to my expectations