Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Honestly PC needs to get over the "I was a lonely girl, I felt violated" mode!  The IT officials were just doing their job!

Shahid was supposedly in her house when the IT officials were at her door...she is sayin that she felt uncomfortable with 'strange men' around so she decided to call Shahid who comes hoping in his boxers... πŸ˜†
Edited by IHeartDeepika - 13 years ago
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Bipasha, Kareena and Priyanka sounds sameπŸ˜•

anyways good interview.

ladygaga thumbnail

LOL that was rude!! Whats wrong in watching your contemporaries movies.. this is now for the second time that she has hinted that kareena takes interest in her life.. maybe kareena should take a signal and stop talking about pri.. or maybe this nok-jhok is made up for publicity of both actresses who knows..

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Adios, when was the last time Kareena talked about Priyanka apart from kwk.
After that, she's maintained silence while PC goes on and on. Aint she a tad bit obsessed wiht bebo nowadays?

Either way, even fi Kareena's bipolar (which I'm starting to think she is), why doesnt Priyanka maintain some consistency. WHy make this remake after that highly publicized stage performance where she called her up. Then again during the filmfare rehearsals, her PR went all out to say how Priyanka went up to Bebo and gave her a hug. Ek taraf itni narmi, doosri taraf itni garmi?
zoyah thumbnail
she is a lil rude when she talks about kareena wat that is it mean she isnt important in my life pc u atrnt important in others lives also lol
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Priyanka thinks that Kareena saying she was a good actress on KWK...means that bebo cares about PC's life! Like seriously, so that means every actor who compliments other actors means they care about the person's life! What logic PC has!
ladygaga thumbnail
Who ever is the underdog always sounds bitter. PC is eager to be number 1 right now, coz she thinks she deserves it... I sense a Rani-Priety sorta rivalry between these two. Rani when she was the queen b always sounded calm about everything.. priety has once or twice taken digs at rani's apparent age. Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Thats true...others like Anuska, Kangana, and Amisha patel comes to mind about underdogs taking digs at more popular actress lol. Anu took a dig at Sonam and Deepika. Kangana took a dig at kareena  and other actress. And we all know what amisha patel crazy rant was recently!
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it all started after Kaminey over Shahid. It's personal...
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladygaga

Who ever is the underdog always sounds bitter. PC is eager to be number 1 right now, coz she thinks she deserves it... I sense a Rani-Priety sorta rivalry between these two. Rani when she was the queen b always sounded calm about everything.. priety has once or twice taken digs at rani's apparent age.

That's interesting about PZ and Rani. Look who looks younger now...and it's not PZ! πŸ˜†

PS you know this pc dig in KWK..i got over it...I was like most things are scripted for that show anyways! But this was an interview with Rajeev masand! We can't say the PR was at work here! It was an actual "real" intervew
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago