kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG ... Akshara's dress looked very very ugly... She looked bigger than she is....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
The dress is beautiful and so is Akshara.
DEE2803 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
actually the dress did make her look bigger esp around her tummy n shoulder ...colour was lovely but fitting wasnt rite Edited by DEE2803 - 13 years ago
kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😉Why do people get offended... I like Akshara too... But to be really honest... That dress is quiet old fashioned... It is not the latest fashion at all... I remember wearing such dress in 90's

And she looked BIG
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I kinda agree.. The dress cud have been much better...It was heavy i felt... Hina looks pretty with simple stuff... So a simple dress could have done...

But she managed to look pretty😊
dita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes, it was a little dated, plus sari slims you down, her shoulders are quite broad but not noticeable in a sari as we usually see her. she should have done her hair the same way as at the godh bharai, this looked v simple.
chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aksharas dress was ok but not very beautiful naitik aka karan can also design some dress for the show too he is a good designer too
sonalwade thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
her dress was nt at all gud.............
Yes that dress was not that good. Had too much of volume and too heavy.. She looks stunning in simple dresses n without too much of make up. But she pretty much managed to look good.. N finally what matters is outcome..And yesterdays outcome was too good.. Naksh ke romance ke saamne wo dress kuch matter nai karti.. 😃
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Colour, design all made it undesirable...to me it seemed that it was choosen in hurry....