Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: moonlight08

</div>ha.. di..
<div>she shud get over brocade.. koi or kapda nhi milta kya ritu deora ko humari sweet si akshara ke lie.?/

haa i m also bored with her brocade blouse collection.. That is so bad.. She should try something new or atleast wear good patterns of brocade material.Edited by pari1508 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pari1508

haa i m also bored with her brocade blouse collection.. That is so bad.. She is should try something new or atleast wear good patterns of brocade material.

abhi to main brocade se itna pak chuki hu ki i dnt want her to wear brocade at all..🀒🀒
change karo yar uski outfits koi.. sariyan change krne se kya hota hai.. blouse bhi to change karo.!!
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlight08

abhi to main brocade se itna pak chuki hu ki i dnt want her to wear brocade at all..🀒🀒
change karo yar uski outfits koi.. sariyan change krne se kya hota hai.. blouse bhi to change karo.!!

abhi brocade se itna pak gaye ki i have kept my brocade dress aside too.....since 13th August 2009, till date only brocade blouses, 12th Oct, 1st, 2nd, 5th April 2010, and 24th May 2010, being the exceptions.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Tafseer

abhi brocade se itna pak gaye ki i have kept my brocade dress aside too.....since 13th August 2009, till date only brocade blouses, 12th Oct, 1st, 2nd, 5th April 2010, and 24th May 2010, being the exceptions.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kitni saaru exceptions hai na.. vaise main to yeh soch rhi hu.. ek type ke blouses silvata kon hai.?? πŸ˜•meri mom ka har blouse alag hai.. neckline bhi n material bhi.. 
tellybuff thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also felt the dress was too gaudy (though red color suits her)and old fashioned..The dress should have been something like she had worn for her honeymoon.Those were really pretty..She was not looking good...
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
no i dont think it ws preety an the kind of dress she was wearing is like tat it seems to be loose i hv the same one exactly the same in diff colour the fitting is loose as it is a coat type dress
-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i too feel she was uncomfortable.. bt dats kk.. she was luking preetyyy as always πŸ˜›
rainy.days thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The dress itself wasn't exactly form-fitting, but it was still pretty. Most importantly, Akshara carried it beautifully and looked like an absolute doll.
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i loved it y u people r always complaining about yrkkh only i dont understand that