Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow!! I loved the OS! I came to this forum after a long time and I saw your OS and it's written beautiful!!
I love Sid- Panchi as a couple and honestly at this point of time more than AbhiYa so I am eagerly waiting for this story to develop!
A small a request can you plz continue your os? Just one or two more part where Sid comes to know about Danish
sonu.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
o my god!!! i love it!! so now i think this is the second OS im gonna continue reading!! i just love it!! i dont care if panchhi-sid are not leads...i think they are brilliant and i must say u write exceptionally well!! congrats!! and just one thing, please do continue to write it now and dont leave it in the middle ok cos once i get hooked to this, which is gonna happen pretty soon by the way, it will be too hard to be left with an incomplete story!! please promise me u will write it and complete this story...cos i just loved it!! please update soon!! :)
saphira7988 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i loved ur pancchi-sid OS๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ beautifully written...๐Ÿ˜ƒ im beginning to appreciate pancchi n sid as a promising couple in d future n i really wish we get some scenes like this in d serial๐Ÿ˜Š u write very well...n pls pls continue writing abt this couple if u can....im sure many ppl me included wud be extremely happy if u did๐Ÿ˜ƒ  thanks alot for d pm dear๐Ÿค— n sorry for reading n replying so late coz i've been really busy with colg these days..๐Ÿ˜ณ tc n dont forget to pm me if u decide to continue with d story๐Ÿ˜‰
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely yaar
even my sister loved and after today the way sid saved panchi from danish even i am fan of them
do continue with a full fic 
you have my full support.
bye sumi
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Write more more more ๐Ÿ˜†

Amazing OS! Do make it into a "sanchi" love story!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

xoxo
Aanya

"No." I said rudely but my stomach begged to differ. I just didn't want to chew something which My boss, Mr.My-face-is-a-bacterial-waste-landSid had.

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ....i just LURVE the way Pancchi abuses and spanks Sid right-left-centre , giving two hoots about him being her boss.

It is a very emotional OS from Pancchi's POV and a turning-point from Sid's POV. The way you have connected Pancchi's sense of betrayal and loss with Danish and how she sees Danish in Sid is touching. Pancchi was deeply in love with Danish and ine can identify the emotional rejection she feels and how that anger gets directed towards Sid.

Sid can get really cheap, right? I didn't like the way he used Pancchi to ward off that girl and that too refering to sexual connotations - i can understand how disgusted and insulted she must have felt. Sid deserved 10 slaps for that.

Pancchi feels an attarction towards Sid and i lie the way you've used anger to push it under the carpet. i liked how it ended, though. Sid is a hedonist with a heart and Pancchi is the right women to bring out that man in him.

VERY WELL WRITTEN and reading it is like watching a visual. Looking forward to reading more from you.

Love and luck always,โค๏ธ
GOD bless you. ๐Ÿค—

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
very nicely written.........gr8 work......keep it up๐Ÿ‘
anshuls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it ws simply AWEsummm!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘
-veena.shona- thumbnail
beautiful yaar ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
pls pm me nxt tym u write an OS
Veena
shruthiR thumbnail
It was an amazing OS๐Ÿ‘ Good job there!Pls continue to write more OSs and FFs๐Ÿ˜Š