Sweetz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

so the show ended and i dont understand why tashi's mom was locked up in that kamra????? did they really just end the show w.o revealing this or did i miss something

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kananya thumbnail

They locked her up because she is pregnant. Old Shastriji told them that her progeny would destroy their vansh. In the end, Ansuradha revealed that instead of being shaap, she infact is good for the vansh, again according to Shastriji and that he was earlier wrong in his analysis.

Whatever, it started with a bang, but ended on a very dull note. The build up was very good but  the story did not live upto expectations.

Sweetz thumbnail
Originally posted by: kananya

They locked her up because she is pregnant. Old Shastriji told them that her progeny would destroy their vansh. In the end, Ansuradha revealed that instead of being shaap, she infact is good for the vansh, again according to Shastriji and that he was earlier wrong in his analysis.

Whatever, it started with a bang, but ended on a very dull note. The build up was very good but  the story did not live upto expectations.

thank you! .. i was so lost :( but it def didnt live up to expectations n it ended real soon