shivu124 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hello everyone and i saw khottey sikkey promo in tht thy were showing that sum doctors were talking abut sum surgery and for tht thy were using mohit's girl friend and sum people gave money to tht doctor so he can do surgery
i dnt get tht can any1 plz explain me if thy know whtz thy were plannin because i have problem understandin hindi and for tht promo thy were nt showing the english subtitle
Edited by shivu124 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
hmm i m not too sure but i also saw a promo where mohit's girl is going to be targeted for a mission, i think. 😕
Im not so sure either😕 I saw one promo where they were gonna use his girlfriend for something if im not wrong
sweet @s candy thumbnail
i havent seen the promo .but we will prob find out in the next epi

the next epi is about organ transplants or somthing so maybe they will make her a victim and mohit will go and save her
shivu124 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh k thnx guyz for replyin mee

love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow now we get to see mohit in action. but if he really loves his girlfriend how is the chemistry between between him and uttara going to start? or is not gonna start?
Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shayalprasad

wow now we get to see mohit in action. but if he really loves his girlfriend how is the chemistry between between him and uttara going to start? or is not gonna start?

yeaah I also wonder if there will be something between mohit and uttara...really want to c them as couple..
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Guys you all have seen the promo for today's episode!!!!! Today was the case of stealing organs illegally and transplanting them for a huge sum...Mohit's GF Tanya was supposed to be used as she is in coma and her liver was about to be stole in that hospital by her doctor to save a woman who belongs to a rich family and her husband was constantly nagging the doctors to save her some how...But nothing happens to Tanya she is safe and the team saved her...Watch out for 12th Feb 2011 episode for more fun...