Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Masti + No Entry = Thank You.

What's with Anees Bazmee and cheating husbands, suspicious wives? Sajid Khan, Anees Bazmee and the likes have created a genre of their own.

I'd say No Thank You. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..

AK digging his own grave with this one.. even if PH manages to pull him up.. this one would bury him again..๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜†
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I thought Sonam wanted to do meaningful roles. This particular one sounds like a character out of Rimi Sen genre
RowdyBOSS thumbnail
believe me guys...this one will open bigger than Patiala House even if the later may be better product than the former๐Ÿ˜†...eh..it happens only in Bolywood!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: Meena1

AK digging his own grave with this one.. even if PH manages to pull him up.. this one would bury him again..๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜†

You never know. Male audience loves cheating husbands saying ghar ki daal-baahar ki biryani and eye candy wives going mera pati sirf mera hai. Masti, No Entry, Housefull all follow same multiple men, women and lots of craziness formula.
it should be UNCLES will be sorry...their little and tiny wives will say 'THANKYOU'๐Ÿคฃ 

rimi sen is back......to comedies.....oh what torture to watch her on screen tht means its 100 percent true tht she will be seen in dhoom 3 as well
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Am looking forward to it. I liked Anees Bazmee films like No Entry and others. But disliked SIK and No problem. Hopefully THank you is not like SIK or No problem.
mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
whats so funny about cheating husbands??i never understood the whole humour in it.no entry and all such films sucked.
melonie thumbnail

Originally posted by: mj_applehead

whats so funny about cheating husbands??i never understood the whole humour in it.no entry and all such films sucked.

I so agree...I never understood that either. If it's a small side track in the movie it's fine but to take a serious issue and present it in a funny way throught out the whole movie is not cool.
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what a horrible cast of female actors 
ladygaga thumbnail
Aneez baazmi is getting highly repetitive.. even priyadarshan.. always tries to give a distant flavour to his comedies.. like khatta meetha.. altho not the best movie.. but it still tried to touch a new topic.. and he attempts movies like aakrosh.. but aneez baazmi is stuck milking the same old comedy formula.. he should attempt something diff now.. its about time!!